Calming Hours

What a dull morning it was; cold and rainy was something Bella did not like, Bella felt she should've been used to it by now considering it has been about 3 years since she moved to Forks to come live with Charlie. She was staring out the window wondering how Renesmee was adjusting to her life as a little vampire human. Bella sighed and let out a small smile watching Jacob play with her as he was in his wolf form, he pounced her gently and stood above her as he won his little victory and he looked over seeing Bella was just watching them, he immediately moved from the young girl and pushed Renesmee up to get her on her feet and in balance. Everyone else was out going hunting for some food to keep them busy for a while and of course fed. Jacob shortly transformed back into his regular human self and walked into the house and ruffled the child's hair and he chuckled a bit. Bella however was still upset over the imprinting but she understood what it meant to him. She smiled slightly "thanks for keeping us company Jake; Alice and Edward already know you're here but I don't think the others know yet." Bella stood up and smiled at her daughter and looked over at Jake and smiled once more before he took off to go hunt for himself with his pack. Bella took Renesmee by the hand and took her upstairs to get changed into a fresh pair of clothes before the Cullens returned from their little trip.

The Cullens returned shortly with two bucks and a small rabbit for Renesmee. Carlisle and Emmett took the two bucks outside and began to skin them while the others were still in the house. Bella was upstairs with Renesmee just watching her sleep and she was looking around her room until suddenly the door opened and Edward stood there. "We bought deer blood to keep us good for maybe a week or so" he smiled at his wife and daughter and walked towards them and gently kissed Bella and he placed his fingers into Renesmee's hair careful not to wake her up. "Alice told m-" "WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE DOG?!" Rosalie interrupted Edward with her yelling as she now found out Jake has been in the house. Bella and Edward immediately left the room and closed the door and chuckled a bit and went downstairs "Rosalie Renesmee is asleep" Alice said trying to have Rosalie stay cool "why was that dog here Bella?" Everyone else looked at Bella except Jaspar as he was also trying to calm Rosalie down. "Well I just needed company since no one really told me you guys were leaving me all alone" she looked right at Edward and he nervously laughed. Rosalie calmed down and took Emmett away from the smell and they went upstairs to their room closing the door. Jaspar went upstairs and saw Renesmee was up and playing with the baseball they kept all those years. "Hey Ren, youre awake now" Renesmee looked up at Jasper and smiled at him happily "is everyone back from hunting now uncle Jasper?" He nodded and smiled and went to pick her up and bring her downstairs "someone's little monster is awake" he gently kissed Renesmee on the cheek and then planted her into Bella's arms and she sat Renesmee down into the chair. "Thanks for getting her Jasper" Edward said as he was going towards the chair to have Renesmee sit on his lap "yeah i was gonna go check on Rosalie but then I saw she was up so I grabbed her" he looked at Bella and smiled and she smiled back immediately.

Today felt long and boring for everyone and everyone was just laying around "why don't we go play baseball?" Alice asked as she was sitting on Jasper's lap. Everyone looked at each other and agreed so they all decided to get ready for the game, Bella put Renesmee in a pair of leggings with a light blue shirt and a sweater that Jacob bought for her as well with some knee high fluffy socks and a pair of black booties. "Is she not going to play?" Edward looked at Bella as she was tying Renesmee's shoes. "No once she gets a bit older she can play you guys; for now me and her will sit out so I can tell her what everyone is" Bella looked up at Edward as she stood up and went to grab her coat and Edwards. She handed Edwards coat to him and he put it on and picked up Renesmee holding her on his hip. Everyone got into their cars and drove off to an opening field. "Alice do you see anything?" Jasper asked as he was concerned for Renesmee safety. "No i dont think so" he nodded and held her hand close to him and he smiled at her and kissed her cheek gently. Everyone got out of the car and got themselves set up for today's game; Bella and Renesmee sat down away from the others at a distance and smiled at each other "maybe next year we can try and have you play ok?" Bella reassured Renesmee as she was a bit upset she couldn't play with her aunts and uncles. Edward was up as it was his turn to bat and Alice was pitching. She threw the ball a bit quick but Edward was fast and he hit the ball quick and Emmett and Jasper ran towards the ball and Jasper was able to catch it and throw it back to Carlisle, Edward made it though to home run. Bella and Renesmee cheered and smiled at Edward and he smiled at him. Up next was Rosalie; her and Edward switched positions so he could try and get the ball. Alice pitched again and threw the ball quickly as always and a Rosalie was able to hit it and Edward quickly ran "oh sure let your brother do all the work" Jasper and Emmett chuckled as Carlisle made that comment towards them. Everyone was having fun for the time being; shortly it was Carlisle's turn and Jasper was pitching this time. Jasper threw the ball and Carlisle hit it a bit far and he began to run and so did Edward. Edward caught the ball and threw it back towards the field and Emmett was able to catch it and throw it towards Rosalie and Carlisle made it towards Home run safely. Shortly the wolf pack appeared from the forest and Jacob was standing in the center and howled and the Cullens saw them and smiled at them and waved. Jacob warned his pack to stay where they are and he went right towards Bella and Renesmee and he sat down and nudged Bella's hand as he was trying to get her attention over something around his neck, which was a little wolf necklace that matched Bella's bracelet he had given her years ago. Bella smiled and removed the necklace and placed it around Renesmee's neck. The other wolves decided to head back to the reservation and Jacob looked over seeing the Cullens and he snarled a bit but chuckled and ran off. Bella got up and there Renesmee over her shoulder playfully and smiled going towards Edward and Jasper and they both smiled. Esme decided it was best they go home now and everyone agreed, Renesmee was bored and decided to play with her stuffed animal As they were close to the car and she whispered in Bella's ear and she laughed a bit. "Hey Jasper! Renesmee wants to ask you something" she chuckled and sat Renesmee down and Renesmee smiled really big "Can me and mommy ride with you?" "Wait what? I thought you only wanted to ride with your uncle?" Bella was shocked as she asked that "hey!" Emmett chirped in "how come I'm not the favorite?" Emmett ran towards Renesmee and held her upside and she couldn't stop laughing and she squealed "when we get home you aren't getting your present!" Renesmee giggled excitedly and finally calmed down as Emmett put her down and back into Jaspers car "renesmee, mon has to ride with your dad silly not me!" Jasper kneeled in front of Renesmee and looked at her "it's technically all up to your mom" he looked at Bella and she looked over at Edward wondering if he'd be ok with it. Edward shrugged signaling that he doesn't care.

Bella got into the car with Jasper and Alice went into Edwards car and they all drove home "uncle what are those marks on your arms?" Jasper looked at his arms and quickly covered them "it's nothing little one you will know when you are older ok?" Jasper looked at Renesmee in the mirror and smiled at her as she was getting tired from being outside so much. Bella looked at Jasper and held his hand gently and rubbed his fingers "thanks for not telling her" he nodded "of course, considering she is hybrid she will grow fast and in that moment once she's old enough she'll know more about me." Without thinking Jasper grabbed ahold of Bella's hand but Bella quickly let go. "Alice.. she hovers over me so much.." Bella looked at Jasper and sighed "trust me I know; I feel like she might think you'll attack me again.." Bella thought for a moment and questioned even her own thoughts. "When we get home drop Renesmee off with the others, i need to take you somewhere." Bella nodded and shortly everyone got home. Bella got out of the car and handed her to Edward "me and Jasper will be back." She got back into the car and they immediately drove off far from the house and everyone looked at each other "Alice?" Esme looked at her daughter in confusion "Edward?" Carlisle looked at his son wondering what they could possibly sense. Alice took in a deep breath "i think they are go to an area Jasper once took me to with his past? But i can't see much" everyone nodded and went inside but Emmett was grabbed on the arm. "Edward im pretty sure she'll be fine. I highly doubt Jasper is gonna eat her!" He chuckled a bit and took Renesmee and went into the house and Edward followed behind Thats not what I'm worried about.