Untitled Part 1

he was so clingly, we were so close together our bodies so close i could feel his warm breath on my delicate skin. i didnt know what we were doing but it was amazing.

he held me so close, he was being gentle at first but then things started getting... dirtier.

he srated sucking at my skin, possible making hickeys all over it, he sucked hard in all the places his precious lips could muster. i couldnt stop groaning and moaning his name i flipped us over so now i was on top i straddled him to the bed and started sucking bitting and licking his neck

i took of his shirt and started kissing hips abs all the way back to his neck, i wasnt being any soft i was being hard as hell i wanted to earn a moan from him so i gently tucked my fingers at the back of his neck and started tucking at his hair when i notice i needed to do way better than that i took of my shirt and my jeans co i was only left with my bra and underwear and i started grining on him hard!!

i was grinding and twerking in the hottest sexiest was possible until i heard it i heard his moan yess i made him moan when he saw how happy ti made me to earn a moan from him he smiled evilly at me and flipped me over, he was kissing me rougly grabbing my hips so that i was grinding on his dick while he sucked at my neck i couldnt moan y couldt give him that pleasure but i couldnt contain myself the next thing i know i see him gently opening my legs ans he places himsle fin between my thigs and strts kissing them sweetly i harshly took out his jeans wchich only left him in boxers.

we continued sucking, chewing, bitting and licking every place in our bodies until we were all covered in hickens. 

i saw him take his boxers away and i knew that it was my moment again i flipped him over again so now i was on top he looked at me with a cofused expression but he imeiatly chenged his expression when i gently bite his dick. i started kissing and licking his hardened dick he couldnt stop moaning Stop he said but i continued i put his dick inside my mouth and strted licking it.

im gonna cum,,,!!!!! when he said that i gently kissed him dick one more time and got my mouth of if the dick and watched as the warm liquid squirmed all over me.

oooo its on now t my turn to make u cum.

he flipped me over and took my underwear at the same time i saw it comming he slipped a finger inside me and strated rocking it fastly i couldnt help it i started moaning like crazy i just couldnt take the pleasure it was consuming me 

he took his finger out and licked it tasting me, he srtaed suckingn my inner thigh reacing my clit when he reached it he licked it good omgggggg i couldnt take it anymore

fuck me fuck me now

what!?

fuck fuck me 

he wrapped a condom on his hardened dick and sliiped inside me he was so big it gav my a long time to adjust to his size but once i adjust i felt so much pleasure we both moaned at the exact same time. he started kissing me againg and i started kissing him too. best night ever.