The story

Requested by my friend CuteLittyKitty

. . . . .

Panting. Someone was panting.

In a small house, a blonde boy was scrolling through his computer with one hand and aggressively rubbing his crotch with the other. The computer screen had pictures of a girl taken by the boy. 'Kitty' was written everywhere by a red marker. More pictures he took of her covered the desk.

"Yes... Please..." the boy panted.

He soon reached his climax, with the sticky white substance covering his hand.

"Soon..." the boy muttered as his blue, pure pupils suddenly changed into blue, broken ones.

"Yes... Soon."

. . . . .

A blonde-haired girl with shining green eyes was walking through the campus of the school she attended. Her ID moved around, showing her name as 'Kitty Feline.'

"Hey, Kitty!" a random female student called.

"Hey!" Kitty waved to the student.

More people greeted her. She was well-known by people in her school for being a pretty-looking, kind girl. She wasn't the most popular, though, and she was okay with that.

"'Sup, dude!" a boy with black afro-like hair.

"Hey, Ace! Great job not being late this time!" Kitty joked.

"Ah, screw you. I was writing the fanfic you asked me to write." Ace Seite, one of Kitty's closest friends, said.

"How is it?"

"TERRIBLE."

They laughed as they walked. The two stopped when several students suddenly stopped in front of them. The students split in an orderly manner, revealing a boy with brown, stylish hair, wearing expensive clothes.

"Ms. Feline, how about going out with me?" the boy said, kneeling in front of her.

Some students whispered amongst themselves.

"Goddamnit, Steven. This is the seventh time this week. Also, can you stop hiring other students to be your henchmen?" Ace said.

Steven Haust, the boy who attempted to ask Kitty out, looked at Ace and glared. "Don't talk to me, pleb. Go home with your... filthy shirt."

Ace looks at his polo to see it was unbuttoned and revealed his My Hero Academia shirt. "Hey, MHA is not filthy! It's a great show about superhero society!"

"Keep talking." Steven turned to Kitty again. "How about it, miss?" he reached out for her hand, attempting to kiss it.

The school bell rang before this could happen, immediately making every student still outside rush inside.

"We'll have to continue this later," Steven said, leaving with his henchmen.

As the others were running, one wasn't. It was a blonde boy with blue eyes, staring at Kitty from afar.

He observed how her uniform hugged her curves. Her thighs and rear bounced with each step. Her breasts just go up and down with rhythm. And her face.. oh, so beautiful face.

"Which one should we go for first?" the boy asked... no one.

"That Steven boy annoys me... He has the balls to ask her, our woman, out in public." a voice answered in his head.