- "Lost."

( A/N THIS IS NOT A SHIP-FIC, THAT's"DISGUSTING THEY're MINORS AND ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS, This was just a simple idea of mine, and I hope you guys will enjoy it, my motive kind of burnt out on this one since I was sleepy. )

Tubbo couldn't believe it.

Tommy was reported missing a few days ago after a week passed during his horrific exile, a classic humiliation when it first started. Nobody had a clue knocked in their minds, nor any ideas what could've been a possible turn-out in that hell Tommy was experiencing. Perhaps it was a self-commit? Nah, Tommy wouldn't be the type of person to do that..

I mean, there are way more possibilities rather than just having your cause of death from yourself, which is just a plain bold definition of depressing, literally.

What if Tommy got kidnapped? Nobody could ever hear his pure sadness locked in his heart, his cried out screams, and his full regret fo what he has ever done in his whole life. It'd be so empty if nobody was there to help him, even if he was in need. Even if he was close to dying, maybe nobody could've been there to rescue him from the hellish paradise he has been living in.

Tommy and Tubbo? If roles were reversed, things would go very differently, and by that, I mean very differently. It would seem like if each was a ending from some neat story, I mean, what could've possibly happened if Tommy exiled Tubbo as the president?

-

As Tubbo sighed, looking at the missing posters stamped on several surroundings such as the wooden musty trees who look like they haven't been washed in a decade, the brick walls that have obsidian crumbs sit beside, or even cracked beside them, and posters that fell down beside the infection of the "red egg's apparent take-over?"

Tubbo looked lifeless as he turned to his small-sized mirror. His dull eyes approached his own reflection with his messy hair he hasn't done as he woke up in the morning. It was cruel to know how leaving your best friend to be exiled and kidnapped now today would occur this time.

Tubbo pretty much was a nice guy, even if you see him, his first impression will always be the best out of all. But, who would expect him to turn out like this? It's like if a peacock lost its dear feathers, not having the pure ability to fly with absolute flaw.

I mean, the moment he felt a presence behind him, his vision clearly went out.

- [ DIALOGUE ]

"Ungh.." Tubbo scratched the back of his head, as his eyes slowly started to open, the peak of worry starting to take over his dull pupils.

Was he gonna die? Well, I hope not, it would've been to early and strange, like if his death cause just occured too right the day of Tommy's "missing" appearance.

Tubbo then felt like his mouth had a towel wrapped around, as he choked, trying to get the words out of his mouth.

The brown-haired male, turned to see the door open, I mean, who could it really be? A criminal?

No.

Tommy.

Tubbo's facial expression then started to drop, transforming into shock as his eyes rose up, widening.

"Heey Tubbo.." Tommy replied, looking down, as his arms were behind his back.

"E-ehm.. T-tommy?" Tubbo stammered, he sure didn't know how to react, and the terrible awkward atmosphere roamed around, considering the fact they both really weren't on good terms lately, I mean, did Tommy kidnap him here to kill him or what?

"Tubbo, How could you exile me? I'm your best friend, right..?" Tommy's eyes pleaded, pushing it forward, having eye contact with Tubbo's whose eyes were just plain guilt, like if it was drawn on his whole face obviously.

Tommy then untied the towel wrapped around Tubbo's mouth, as Tubbo choked, then coughing after.

"Tommy- I didn't mean to!-" Tubbo really felt awkward and guilty, the worst mixture possible he could've ever felt really had to occur during this time.

Tommy really did look like a villain.
It-it was terrifying, really.

Tubbo sniffed, his eyes starting to water, as he realizes that his best friend has started to show up as a different person he ever knew.