Embarrassed

One day, Andy was about to leave Ms. Larisa's class to go to Miss. Valentine's class. Andy chatted with Jake and Lonny while waiting. Then, the bell rung and everyone went to their next class. 

Once Andy got into the classroom he walked to his desk and sat down on the chair and pushed the chair in, and put his stuff in this desk. Ash was sitting next to Andy. Ashley was writing something down on a piece of notebook paper. Andy looks at Ashley then looks away so Ash won't bully him. Miss. Valentine walked in and turned on the Smartboard to start class. 

Ashley folded the piece of paper and threw it on Andy's desk. Andy's heart jumped when the paper went on his desk. Andy looks at Ash and Ash is giving him a flirty smirk. Andy gives a confusing face at Ash and Andy unfolds the paper. Miss. Valentine heard the paper get unfolded and she turns to Andy. "Andy!" Miss. Valentine said to Andy strictly. Andy looks at Miss. Valentine. "Are you passing notes?!" she said angry. Andy wets his lips, "I-I-I" Andy stuttered and gets cut off from Miss. Valentine, "Read the note in front of the whole class." Andy's heart stopped for 5 seconds and continues to beat in his chest like normal. Andy got up and walked to the whole class slowly. Andy was shaking. 

Once he got in front of the entire class, Andy wet his lips again. "Tell us the note Andy." Miss. Valentine said. Andy puts his arm out and the paper was right in front of his face. Andy's body was shaking that he couldn't stand still and his heart was drumming in his chest and was hitting his ribs so hard that he can feel it beating. Andy takes a deep breath in and says, 

"Miss. Valentine,

Y-Y-You're so hot. I want to m- m- marry you cause you look so s-sexy. I want you and me to have children so we can be a-a happy family." Andy read. 

Miss. Valentine was in pure shock and the class was laughing so hard that their stomachs hurt. Andy's face turns red and he ran out the class and went in the bathroom stall. He closed the stall and started crying. He was still holding the note. Then, CC walked in the bathroom and Andy walked out of the stall still crying. CC looks at Andy so upset, "Andy, are you okay? What happened?" CC said. Andy walked up to the wall and sat down and crier even more. CC walked up to where Andy was sitting and sat next to him. Andy opened his mouth but didn't say a word because of how upset he is. CC looks at Andy, "It's okay Andy, calm down. You can tell me anything, I'm your friend." CC said. "I had to read a flirty note that Ash made and Miss. Valentine thought I was passing notes and made me read it in front of the entire class." Andy answered. CC was really upset, he wrapped his arm around Andy and Andy rested his head on CC chest and listened to his heartbeat for a bit. Andy smiled and felt better then closed his eyes and focuses the beautiful rhythm of CC's heartbeat. Andy loved the way CC's heart sounded a lot. 

After 10 minutes of silence, Andy stopped listening to CC's heartbeat and got up and went to class. CC saw Andy holding the piece of paper that the note was written in. CC went up to Andy and asks, "Hey Andy, what's that your holding?" Andy turns around, "Oh it was the note that I had to read, you can read it but don't embarrass me please." Andy said. CC grabbed the note and read it. CC kinda giggled and Andy heard his laugh. Andy's face turned a bit red and he covered his face up. CC looked at Andy and stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, I laugh all the time. Didn't mean to embarrass you." CC said. Andy smiled and said, "Its okay CC, we all laugh." and went back to class. 

Class was almost over, everyone lined up. Andy grabbed all of his things and went up to Miss. Valentine. "Miss. Valentine, I need to tell you something." Andy said. "What is it Andy?" she asked. "I didn't wrote the note, Ashley did. I think he gave it to me just to get me in trouble like what just happened." Andy replied. "Oh, I'm so sorry Andy, I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just angry at you because we are not aloud to pass notes in the class. I'll talk with Ashley tomorrow and see how it goes. Have a beautiful day Andy!" Miss. Valentine said. "Bye! See you later!!!" said Andy and walked to his next class. 

Once he went to Ms. Brooklyn's class, he sat next to CC and Inna. Andy looked at CC, "Hey CC." Andy said. CC turned his head to Andy. "Thank you so much for making me feel better. Your heart made me calm down a lot. You are the bestest friend in the world." Andy said and hugged CC so tight. CC smiled and wrapped his arms around Andy. "You're welcome." CC said and class has started.