Prologue

6 years ago

CIA DIRECTOR OF OPERATIVES pov

"At the middle floor of a hospital. This hospital wasnt like the normal ones.

This one was used a senior home for Reds (retired extremely dangerous) and a hospital to get special ops to their feet.

Well why were here is due to the reason of one single man. Jones. Jones was a straight foward 30 year old man, short black hair, green eyes and a massive scar over his right eye, luckily not blinding him in that eye.

But why Jones was in this hosptial was due to some amnesia and other affects of what had happened to him. But we plan on in a few weeks reloading him but we plan on sending him to your operatives to see how he reacts with others" I explained

From the other side of the screen if the computer Six sat there observing me as I pushed my circle like glasses up.

"So...an experiment of yours is going to come to my facility and my team kf trained operatives to watch how he reacts?" Six said summarizing what she had heard.

I nodded my head.

"You can go tell bill to fuck off, i cant risk "Jones" hurting my team of operatives. I cant risk it"

"But maam! From our diagnostics theres a really low chance hell be the one starting the damag! From his months being at our hospital he hadnt even hurt a fly!" I explained as i started getting worried. Was it gettng hot in here?

Six only looked at that thought. "Well with Adrians recent department we could use an extra operative" She said.

I smiled as i sighwd in relief. K wasnt getting fired today!

"But if he shows any ways of hurting my operatives on purpose hell be sent back before you can say "But maam"" she explained ratheely throughly.

I nodded "i hope i dont regret this" i muttered to myself "You will have jones as soon as monday! Good luck!" I said as the meeting ended.

After the lights in the meeting room were turned on and a blank computer sat there i sat down myself.

"I hope he really doesnt hurt anyone" I sayed to myself as i took off mt glasses and took a sip of my laté in relief