Remember me for centuries....

Dream's POV:

Just one mistake, is all it would take.

I was sat down in the bus, on my way to my football tournament for school, I couldn't mess up this time.

Students chattering with each other filled the room as we slowly get closer and closer to our destination.

Nobody's POV:

Dream was in his school bus, hoodie over his head, beats headphones over his hoodie, and he has his head straight now as he tries to gain focus for his big game tonight.

All my friends are heathens take it slow....

He opens his lunch box as peers down and observes that his favourite snack is in there.

Cat poop.

Dream looks around to see all his friends are socialising with each other, then mutters "What a bunch of losers...."

Dabs in the distance.

Dream peers back into his lunch box as the delectable scent of cat poop fell upon his nose to his delight. "Mmm, my favourite," Dream mutters once more.

He licks his lips ferociously as he slowly picks up the cat poop, acknowledging the delectable smell. He peels off the white fur that has been growing on it for the last two weeks as he adds it to his collection.

He slowly puts the cat poop in his mouth and then takes a nice, big, juicy, bite out of it as he debates which direction he should take a bite from.

Dream takes a big, juicy gulp.

"Mmmph, this cat poop is so delicious," he practically moans while caressing it in his mouth with his tongue. "The cat poo tastes so- swimmingly. Like a penguin waddling around in the arctic."

Dream quickly finishes up his snack as he realised the bus is pulling in to the stadium. He swiftly wipes the corner of his mouth, hiding all evidence of his sins.

Dream captures his iPod nano with his right hand as he quickly changes the song to "Own It" and then clicks the skip button to "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park.

After all said and done, only a few crumbs of cat poop remains. You'll have to wait til later tho feast fully. He acknowledges them as he thinks to himself You'll have to earn these last few nibbles when you win the game

Before the game he decides that if he did really well, he gets his bed for the night as he walks into the coliseum, getting prepared to dropkick some nerds in self defence....

WORD COUNT: 417 Words