My pretty

In the dark chilly night where  only the darkness and the clouds were visible.There stood a village where only few people live..This place was hidden from the city most of the people..In daylight,the  village appeare quite harmonious and peaceful...But in nights that place became barren and  deserted.. and the whole place  was covered with remoteness and lifelessness....In the whole village ,not even a single soul was visible in the night  except  a small boy who was roaming in the street aimlessly..

He was a 17 years small boy whose features were elegant...He was thin body with his pale skin.His face was round with his button nose..His snowy white skin gave complements to his beauty.His eyes was of ocean blue color that was demanding some answered..He was wearing torned old white shirt and thin layer white pajama.This clothes was in  very bad condition yet it was neet becoz he always washed himself in the small lake,outside the village..

He was orphan..He never saw their face..He even dont know who he his parents were and how they died..Since he was a small child,he always find himself alone..He was lonely,lost and sad ..But nobody was there to console him..  everybody know about this boy in the whole village.But they behave like he never existed in this..Due to his appearence,all the villagers thought that he was witch..And they always tried to humilate him...As the time went by,the small boy realised he was orphan..And had nobody to rely on.Slowly amd slowly he himself drift aways from the people ....Soon he started living outside of the village near the lake...Lake help to fetch water for his needs,he took shelter near the large tree...After  alots of efforts and injuries,he created a small wooden house where he used to stay now...He ate all the fruits that he could get from the nearby trees...But the problem arises more when villagers collected all the fruits and nothing left for him to consume..

Due to this reason he was hungry since two days..Except the water he didnt got anything to consume ....But todays he was more restless amd anxious...So he decided to walking towards the street..

"Umm so cold..Umm why this weather have to be this cruel..Ya Ya How could I forgot ??I am the most unfavoured one...Even God never supported me.Why I am feeling restless today..I never felt this in all these year..Living all theses years I am able to hide my every pain then..But now I dont know why I am feeling so much helplessness today...oh my heart...Why you are restless..Calm down calm down"

Ummmmm Ummmmm Ummmmm

He stooped in his track when he felt some kinda strange presence near him... Then he realised he was standing in the darkest barren corner where nobody came , even at the broad daylight.He start trembling in fear when he thought"Oh No Why I am here..Even in day time nobody stepped here..Why I am so stupid..,?Wait wait if nobody came here then whats with the presence....Ahhh "

While he was thinking about all these things..Few man saw him and came near him..They all surround him while eyeing him...All of them smiled in  victory as they got their target.

" Woow we got our target"...

When the boy realised he was surrounded by some other weird humans...He start trembling while sobbing soudly...Before he could do something,a violet lightening hit him.
and within a second he lost his conciousness...

........

The small boy opened his eyes slowly..He was having diffuculty in opening it..Finally when he opened he was greeted by the darkness...When he tried to move,he felt so much pain in his body...He moan in pain then suddenly from somewhere he heard footsteps approaching him..He covered himseld like a ball due to fear..His mind stop functioning a long time ago..And he himself was very confused,terrified and exhusted..The only thought that he had in his mind was

"Danger" "Danger"  "Danger"

He soon heard laughter of someone ..He saw a well built man was standing just a metre away..His breath stopped seeing the weird man who look scary to him...Then the man snapped his finger,within a second,the whole place became luminous...The small boy widen in shock becoz it was his first time,he was seeing something like this..The place where he live,only simple human lives..Now when he thoughy about humans he was not sure whether this well built man was even a human or not...Finally, in light he saw the man's face and true to his thought..This man was actually scary