Jada P.O.V

"Ugh"she groaned only if there was a way I could pack my whole apartment in my suitcase.

As she looked at her timer. "I have to hurry" she said carrying all her luggage to the car. She put all of her bags in the back seat and proceeded to get in the car. She listens to her favorite music on the way to her great grandparents house.

20 minutes later

She looks at her tank and sees that its not going to be enough gas for her to get there in enough time. "Oh" she said as she has a smile on her face "there is a gas station right there" as she pulled into the gas station. She walks inside the store and tells the man "hey there can you fill me up for tank 9." he said "sure thing ma'am" with a laughable tone she walks back to her car and sees her passenger side door is open she doesn't remember opening it. She walks over closes it and huffs. "I can't wait to see what my grandparents been up to lately and be able to take a long nap" she says as she yawns.

She puts the pump in and fills up her tank.

"Today is going to be a great day I can just feel it" she smiled and says. She pulls the pump out and gets inside her car. As she started to drive off she puts  her music on again. As she gets about 30 miles away someone knocks her out from the behind.

Hope you guys enjoyed that it's my first time!!!!
(Make sure to stay tuned for more episodes and see what happened to Jada!)
Is Jada in danger what's going to happen to her!?!?!

I have a lot of work I need to get done so ill post more when I get the chance guys🥺don't be mad at me pls! I'll try to make the next episode a little longer.