Chapter 1 (Possible TW!!)

There I am standing straight as possible looking at what's right in-front of me...a mirror..a shattered, black rimmed, oval mirror..I broke it a couple weeks ago when my dad pushed me as hard as possible into it..but it's okay! He loves me! At least that's what I tell myself I know it's just a lie to cover up my hurt from mom dying and dad drinking from her death..I was never enough to make him happy..but nether-less I still try to make him happy...cleaning the house, cooking for him, getting all A's in school, never getting in trouble at school, always doing what he says, just in general doing the best I could with everything..I sigh and walk away from the mirror changing into my school uniform and getting ready for school putting my black thick straight long hair in a ponytail with a black bow at the top. I look at the shattered mirror again this time from afar. All I saw was a shattered reflection of my room, a small nice and neat casual girls room. I stand in front of the mirror one more time fixing up my long black skirt, white shirt, and black bow at the collar of the shirt. When finished I put my shoes on and started walking to school. I get to the school and stop at the gate. I quietly sigh and put a small fake smile on my face.