Prologue: History

The year was 2174, when a small radical group of terrorists appeared, apposing the United Nations Alliance. They called themselves the Answel Revolutionaries. Their leader, Anselm Danant, is a heavily feared combatant, who’s known to have brute strength. After 3 years, Answel had Governmental hold on 17 countries in Western Europe. In 2180, they had already conquered a majority of Europe and was marching towards Moscow. Their rapid expanse had most of the Council Members of the UNA baffled, and in a frenzy to figure out how they’re advancing so quickly. After a year of warfare in Russia, Answel captures the capitol and starts to force the Russian populace to mine the rare and deadly mineral, known as Frinze.

    Nine years later, a child by the age of 8 is discovered to have the ability to control and manipulate metal. Answel soon hears of this and rushes to find and kidnap this child, for he could be a great asset in mining frinze. After a year Answel transports him to a Subjugation camp for training to be a warrior, because he’s incapable of controlling frinze.

    Near the end of 2197, Answel had Governmental hold on the majority of Asia and the Middle East and had roots planted in Egypt.