20..🍁..BURIAL MOUNDS.🍁..

🟣
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]
🟣

MEDICAL HALL

"Mmnnn, Aaahhh..."

LAN YING moaned, while slowly waking up.

"Xian, How you feeling!!! "

LAN WANGJI asked LAN YING as soon as he regained senses. LAN YING looked around.

"Wangji, how's the baby!!! "

"He is well. "

"And my other baby!! "

"Lan Sizhui is well too. Only a little weak. But well. "

"Mmnnn.... .....Wangji...... In the hall...."

"Don't you dare worry about anything else except my two children now. I want you to only take care of yourself and them for now, nothing else...... But, as for what happened is Xiong Zhang revealed everything about our marriage back then. And every one agreed and accepted the marriage, wholeheartedly. Even shifu is feeling guilty for letting himself be carried away by rumours and make decisions without listening to our side .... "

"Are the elders not angry!!! "

"Angry!!! They are all worried for the safety of the Lan heir and their most eligible first Omega's health.... "

WUXIAN immediately put his hand on WANGJI'S hand and held his wrist lightly...

"Am not first omega, I never was... I am only your omega. First omega is Yao gege, the current legal omega wife of sect leader Lan Xichen.... I, LAN WUXIAN is only LAN WANGJI's omega..... Ok.....!!!! "

Lan Wangji smiled and nodded. Wuxian sighed.

"What about Mo Xuanyu!!! Is he hurt, because of ...... "

"Jin Mo Xuanyu was already with me in my plan to reveal everything. He, Jin Yanli and Xiong Zhang were already aware of what's going to happen today. Mo Xuanyu isn't hurt, on the contrary he's finally happy and with the love of his life.... "