Humko tum mil gaye...I got you... Part 4

Edit credit goes to the real editors

Moloy got a letter.He read it and went to a place.He was shocked to see what was happening there.There Rohan's step father Shukla was doing black magic while the unconscious Rohan was lying down.

Flash back...

The letter to Moloy was sent by Rohan's mother Rakhi.

"Aakesh was innocent.You will get to know everything when you come to the place I tell you.But please make sure that no one comes to know the truth".

Moloy was shocked.

He went to the place Rakhi suggested.

Present....

Moloy who was shocked said:What is happening here?

Shukla was shocked to see him.

Shukla:Oh..so you finally saw everything.

Moloy:Yes.Tell me ...do you know anything about Nageshwari's death?Was Aakesh innocent?

Shukla:Since you saw everything I will tell you everything.Yes Aakesh was innocent.He loved Nageshwari and he could never think of killing her.

Moloy was shocked.

Moloy:Then why did Hriday say that Aakesh killed Nageshwari?

Shukla laughed.

Shukla:The truth is that Nageshwari and Aakesh loved each other.Even though you were Nageshwari's brother ,you did'nt know that.But I knew it.

Moloy was shocked.

Flash back...

When puja organized for Lord Shiv,Nageshwari and Aakesh received people together.

Seeing them together Hriday's face became dull.

But he was not sure whether they were in love or not

But he was not sure whether they were in love or not.But Hriday loved Nageshwari secretly and dreamt of romancing her.

tere sang pyar main nahi todana
ho tere sang pyar main nahi todana
chahe tere pichhe jag pade chhodana
ho tere sang pyar main nahi todana - 2
chahe tere pichhe jag pade chhodana
ho tere sang pyar main nahi todana

tere sang pyar main nahi todanaho tere sang pyar main nahi todanachahe tere pichhe jag pade chhodanaho tere sang pyar main nahi todana - 2chahe tere pichhe jag pade chhodanaho tere sang pyar main nahi todana