Copyright/Trigger Warning

Copyright: © 2020 by JesslinaN. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All characters, locations, and events in this story are fictional and a product of the author's imagination unless otherwise stated. None of these literary elements may be copied or used in any other work of fiction without the prior written permission of the author.
Note on the cover: I used the Desygner app to make the cover. I used the free material available on the app.

I wish to point out that his story contains characters (plural) who are severely depressed, consider to commit suicide and even kill themselves. Thus, this work of fiction, which addresses the characters' issues for storyline purposes, was rated "mature" and might not be right for you if you have a history of mental illness. Please get in touch with your doctor, a local clinic or a special hotline that can help you if you are feeling depressed or are thinking of taking your own life.