Part 1

You are Daichi's little sister, you are a second year. As a kid you got bullied for so long till daichi saw when you were 13, it never happened again. Your parents well. There are not there, mom  left when I was 12 and Daichi was 13. Dad was an alcoholic, he hit me  a few times but You can handle it.  Daichi's hates it, he has always been protective of me, that is why you have never told him about your relationship, he was freak the fuck out, so you don't tell him.  I hang out with Tanaka and Noya, they have influenced me, not in a bad way, to some people, but I like it, who cares if I have 3 piercings, a tongue, smiley and a septum. (Or you can have whatever three piercings you want) daichi was so pissed, I mean really it was kind funny.
At the end of practice, daichi said "alright everyone there is a game against nekoma tomorrow " the team leaves sugawara and daichi walk together,  you stay behind playing a game on your phone. Soon you guys come home and your dad was passed out on the couch.
The next day on the bus
Your not a team manager or anything but the team loves you. You are the team support you are always there you give everyone a hug, yes even tsukishima, he did not like the hugs at first, it grow on him though.
Time skip **
You get to nekoma and you see the boy who hinata was talking to but he was playing his game, I mean he was kind of cute to.
Kenma's POV
I see this girl looking at me, who is she? "Hey hinata " I cut him off from what he was saying. "Yeah?" He said "who is that" I point and put my finger back down because it is rude to point. "Oh that is y/n, daichi little sister,  daichi is our team captain" he said smiling. "Do you wanna talk to her?" I don't know want to say I do but what do I say "yeah i guess so I mean she is really pretty " I cover my hands with my mouth. Shit! I said that oh my gosh what, how. "I mean-" I try to say something but what it is true she is really pretty.