"Finally! Winter break!" I screamed out with joy.

"Are you that excited Y/n?" My father ask making me turn around to look at him.

"Of course dad! Now I don't have to worry about school, homework, and everything that doesn't need to be concerned about!" I exaggerate.

"Alright alright. Where are you going this afternoon anyways?" He questions me with an awkward eye contact.

"Mmm? Dad! Have you been peeking in my room again?" I squeal at him and he looks at me with a guilty face.

"What? I yelled at you to come eat but you never came down. So I came up myself, and you were sleeping sound asleep." He looked at me and express his emotions with his hands.

"Mmm, fine. I won't stay upset at you for long, I don't need more wrinkles on my beautiful face before the party starts." I said as I walk in front of the dinning room mirror and smooth out my skin.

"Party? Again?" My dad ask exaggerating.

"What do you mean again? It's only been one month and a few weeks. And besides, that was to celebrate Halloween!" I said sarcastically.

"Alright, fine I won't stay mad at you for long, I don't want to look any older when I pick you up from your party." He repeated my own words and smiled.

"Haha, now that's the spirt!" I yelled out and hugged him.