Invisible 1

Hi! It's Author-chan! Don't play the song until I say so Kay? 

I liked Neji the moment I saw him. Will he like me the same way? Doubt it. Why would he? He doesn't even know me. Or doesn't even know I exist. 

Every time someone says my name, he always says "who?". Its annoying I feel like crying all the time. Me love doesn't even notice me......

"Ten! Get your ass down here!" Sakura calls to me. 

I don't know what her problem is but ever since she hanged around those cool people in our school, she curses a lot. And I hate it. Does it even suit her? 

"What did I say about your cursing?!" I said yelling back at her. 

I live with Sakura. My family died with a virus and somehow they all caught it except for me. Do I wanna go to school, today? Sakura says I should just tell him my feelings. She has known for the lonest but decided not to tell the others. Especially Hinata. If she knows, she will tell Neji. She won't exactly tell him right away but Hinata would act all weird around him and then Neji starts getting worried and asks her what's wrong. She will try to deny it, but Neji knows when she's lying or not. 

Enough of that crap anyways. There is no way I would tell him. Even if I do, I want it to be my own decision. Not from a really annoying girl. (Sorry Sakura just had to say it but no hate to you though.) 

I put on my uniform and ate a piece of toast and grabbed my bookbag. 

"Wait for me Ten. By the way, why do you eat your toast with no butter.?" Sakura says. 

"Because I don't have time for that. We have to get going." I said in a hurry packing my homework in my backpack. 

We both headed out on our way to school. 

" I can't wait to we go to school. I'm gonna beat Karin's ass if she gets any closer to Sasuke-kun." Sakura says to herself even though I can hear her. 

She really only says the a word. Nothing else. But that makes two of us Sakura. I don't want to see any girls next to Neji. I won't do anything but get jealous anyways so I don't really see why it matters that much to me. I just want to claim him mine is all. 

**

I saw Neji coming ur direction. What you are about to see is what happens every time we meet... 

" Hi Neji!' Sakura says happily. 

Wasn't she mad a second ago? Talk about a total mood change. 

" Hey. Well, see you later." Neji says in reply. 

This is not  good....

" NEJI! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?! WHAT IS YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM?" Sakura says not being able to control herself. 

"Nothing. What do I always keep doing?" Neji says clueless. 

" YOU KEEP FORGETTING TENTEN! SHE FRICKIN LIKES YOU!" Sakura says out of anger. 

No.......Sakura........why.......why.......did.....you.......just.....

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! LET HIM NOT NOTICE ME SAKURA! HE DOES THIS EVERYTIME!" I say out of sadness and anger. 

I then ran away. It's no use. He won't notice me at all. Never. Ever. (Play the song)

I heard Sakura say" What is wrong with you?!" Then Neji say" Who was that?" Then Sakura say" Tenten! The girl who like you idiot!" I didn't wnat to look back. I could already tell he didn't feel the same way. 

Let's just talk about something else. So.....Hinata, Ino, and Temari are on a school trip. They don't go to the same school as me and Sakura. I just wish they were here to comfort me. But.....I can still talk to them by text or call. Maybe I will tell them what happened........but.....will Hinata talk to Neji about it? I doubt it........

That's the first chap! Hope you enjoyed!