Fresh Meat

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR,

"YOU'RE DONE FOR THE DAY MAGGOTS HIT THE SHOWERS AND FIND YOUR DESINATED BUNK"
yelled General Mcartan.

Daniel is nervous it's his first year here and he know no one. He goes to the office to get his bunk number. "Number 232 okay I can do this" Daniel whispers to himself. He goes to the bunks and puts down his bags and stripes naked and puts a towel around his waist to hit the showers.

"STICK ASS" Some jackass yells out.

"HEY FUCK YOU ARAB CUNT" Daniel relies

Daniel thinks to himself ' I'm gonna hate it here'.

He angrily grabs his bar of soap he turns and bumps into someone. Which makes him drop his soap.

"Daniel?" Dom says happily.

"Holy shit Dom?" Daniel exclaims.
"Haven't seen you since high school!"

"I started here a year ago, you and Adam Noor are the people from Bossley here" Dom explained.

Dom reached down to pick up Daniels soap at the same time Daniel does. They both put there hands on his soap and lock eyes. Daniel thinks to him 'Maybe military school won't be that bad after all'
They continue to lock eye contact for 10 seconds, It feels like a life time to both of them.

Adam Noor comes from behind Dom and smacks his ass.

"Oh hey Daniel, Welcome. Guys we have to hit the showers before General Mcartan gets mad."
Adam says.

"Okay let's go!" Daniel replied.
They grab there soaps and walk to the shower room. Adam opens the door first then Daniel and Dom followed. Right before Daniel and Dom go in, Dom winks at Daniel which leaves him weak in the knees.