sakuatsu

in this au Atsumu is famous for being a model and a volleyball player him and Sakusa are good friends. Astumu is a 18 year old in university. Sakusa is 19 and just finished university. Sakusa is not a germaphobe,and is not dating atsumu. Osamu is not dating suna yet btw.

Atsumu was studying with his twin "Samu' help me with this question!!" "ugh you can be so dumb some times 'tsumu!" after they were done studying their mom got a copy of a upcoming test and gave it to them and after they were done she graded them. 

Sakusa was practicing with komori,akagi and aran. "Ko! over here!"  Sakusa scored a point.  After a few wins and loses they went to study in komori's home. "Bye akagi and aran!" "Bye guys!" 

Sakusa was helping komori with a math question. Sakusa was also reading books as he had a English test tomorrow. Komori had a math and science test tomorrow. They stayed up late and fell asleep studying. *Beep* *Beep* "wake up kiyoomi we are gonna be late!"

They walked to school and met up with the Miya twins. "Good luck on yer test." They went to their classes and took the exams. After school they went to a local park and talked there for a few hours. When they were done talking they went home and sakusa and Atsumu stayed up talking on the phone."Tsumu' Go to sleep!!" "Shut yer trap samu'!" Atsumu ended up falling asleep  on  the Sakusa.

He woke up and woke up Osamu. "wake up samu we have a photo shoot today!" "ugh fine" They woke up and got ready. Sakusa was getting ready and woke up komori. "Hey get up,we have to go some where." "okay." 

Sakusa and Komori went to the store to get stuff. And miya twins went to their photo shoot. After that they hung out with each other.  They went to same park that they went too yesterday. "Imma go to the bathroom." "okay samu" Osamu was looking for a bathroom until he ran into some one.  "Oh- um sorry i wasn't looking-" "its fine." "Hey! aren't you Osamu Miya the famous model?" "uhm yea" 

"Whats yer name?" "Im suna" "my phone number is *** **** ****"  "okay" "Well i gotta go now bye~!"  "bye"   "guys im back" After that they went home

"Whats yer name?" "Im suna" "my phone number is *** **** ****"  "okay" "Well i gotta go now bye~!"  "bye"   "guys im back" After that they went home. Osamu was texting suna. 

"hey,are you suna?"  "yea. are you osamu miya?" "yes" they started talking for hours. "Samu time to sleep!" "Okay im coming!" Their was a knock at their door. "is mom home?" "no i dont think so." They went to the door to see who it was it was sakusa and komori. "hey we are here for the sleep over~!"

 "hey we are here for the sleep over~!"

(that's what they are wearing) 

Sakusa will sleep with atsumu and komori can sleep with osamu. They watched movies and played some games. And baked a cake and decorated it.

"Moms home!" They gave the cake to their mom and hugged her for working so hard

"Moms home!" They gave the cake to their mom and hugged her for working so hard. "wheres dad?" "he's staying in the office.''  they ate the cake and fell asleep. Sakusa was staring at atsumu while he was sleeping. "hey you up?" Atsumu started to wake up. "hm?" the rest of the night they talked until they slept. Sakusa was hugging Atsumu while sleeping. "Tsumu' wake up!" they woke up and got ready. 

Sakusa slid a note in Atsumu's  bag asking if they could hang out after school alone. They went to school as normal. Until the end of the day "yea sure omi" "okay meet me at *** cocomelon **13*6" "okay" "They went over there after school. they went to the movies and a few parks. "i have some thing to tell you." "ok,what is it?" "i like you." "i- give me some time to think about it. okay?'' "ok" 

Sakusa drove Atsumu home and told him to take care. he went home feeling worried thinking that Atsumu will reject him.   the next day sakusa showed up school worried. He left a note and flowers at atsumu's desk. The school day went on as normal.  "Hey! Omi-kun" he hands him a note meet me there. "Okay"

~ At 8:30 ~

Sakusa was in a suit at a restaurant waiting for Atsumu. Atsumu finally showed up they had dinner. "give me 3 days for you to fall in love with me." "you dont need to waste 3 days. i already like you" "So are we dating?" "i think''  Sakusa gave Atsumu a kiss. he dropped him off and went home.After 2 years of dating they told Osamu that they were dating. Osamu was mad he didn't tell him. But was accepting. 

Sakusa was studying for a test. Atsumu was making Sakusa coffee so he could study longer. Sakusa fell asleep studying. Sakusa and Atsumu bought their own house. Started a business. Atsumu works in a office with osamu that is nearby. Suna is the ceo of a gaming company. And is rich. Sakusa and Atsumu are thinking of adopting a child. Suna and Osamu have a kitten and a 2 dogs one name is cookie and one is snowy. Sakusa is now 21. Atsumu is now 20.

Atsumu still thinks that Osamu and suna are friends and Sakusa knows that they are dating. Osamu has a pet snake and suna has a pet frog.