The Mage

[Chapter 9: The Gate part one]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

THE TWO TEENS slowly make their wake towards eachother, afraid that if they walked too quickly one of them would disappear.

They wrapped their arms around eachother desperately, sobbing into each other's shoulders.

"Is that.." Lucas glanced at Max as Dustin just stared at his two friends in shock. They nodded as a response.

Mike and Eleven pulled away and stared at eachother, the corners of their lips pulling up into a small grin.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"353 days.. I heard."

Mike's smile slowly went away as he realized. "Why didnt you tell me you were there? That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." A gruff voice interrupted as he walked towards El.

"The hell is this, where have you been-"

"Where have you been." El answered back. Hopper only pushed her head into his chest as he rubbed her back.

"You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike angrily shoves Hopper from behind.

"Hey, hey. Let's talk, alone." Hopper grabs Mike by the collar of his jacket.

As Mike and Hopper went into Will's room to talk, everyone could hear shouts and quiet sobs.

El wrapped her arms around Lucas and Dustin. "We missed you."

"I missed you too."

"We talked about you pretty much everyday.." Dustin let out an airy chuckle at the end.

El pulls away. She looks at her two friends, but her eyes lingered on Dustin. Her eyebrows furrow as she reaches over and touches his teeth.

"Teeth."

"What?"

"You have teeth.."

"Oh.." Dustin and Lucas look at eachother and grin.

"You like these pearls?" Dustin proceeds to purr, Lucas stops grinning and shakes his head with embarrassment as El only flinches in confusion.

Max makes her way towards the small group. "Eleven?"

"Hey, I'm max. I've heard a lot about you." Max hold out her hand for El to shake. El stares at it before sliding past her, bumping shoulders.

El runs into M/n's arms. She hadn't been in his arms for a while. Talking to eachother telepathically doesn't really allow you to really touch eachother.