1

EMILY'S P.O.V

I groaned squinting my eyes as the bright light from the curtain woke me up from my sleep. It took me a few seconds to realise that I wasn't in Fours bed when I sprang up immediately regretting that decision as my pounding head reminded me of what happened yesterday.

Dylan was the last thing I can remember. His voice, he was in the car. I pulled myself out of the bed my body feeling just as shit as my head felt as I made my way over to the door.

I raised my hand to pull it open when I hesitated. What if it wasn't Dylan? I had been kidnapped that many times now that it could be anyone. I strained my ear against the door to try and listen for anything outside but I couldn't hear anything. My eyes roamed around the room for something to grab and use in case anything happened but there was nothing useful and the pounding in my head didn't really appreciate the panicking I was doing.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to swing open the door to revel a large room that was filled with sofas and tables and just as I had opened the door, people starting to fill the room their laughter, talking taking up the whole room.

My eyes roamed the crowd of people, some looked at me but then went back to talking to the person they were in a conversation with. I watched as more people filled the room before I took a step out, I felt like I recognised some people but not by their names but at the same time I felt like I was with strangers.

It took everything to just keep walked and keep my head down as I pushed past everyone that was coming in this direction. I wanted to get to the other door they were all coming from so maybe I could find a way out. I didn't know if I was with four or Dylan, honestly at this point I didn't know if I was with either of them.

My eyes landed on a familiar pair of eyes from the door I was trying to get at and I felt reassurance wash over me when I seen who it was. Finn. It was Fours second in command, I forgot what the name was for it. I had barley talked to him before but I seen him whenever Four would talk to him.

I quickly made my way over to him, he was on his phone and hadn't seen me before I reached up and tapped his arm.

"She's awake, I'll keep her here for you" I heard his voice speak into the phone before he turned around shoving it into his jacket. I assumed he was talking to Four on the phone.

I wanted to ask him every question I had about what happened since I had been asleep, where was four and why was everyone here. Then I remembered he was getting married. Was it over? Was my head and body this sore because it was over?

I opened my mouth to ask him when the door beside us was pushed open and to my surprise stood Dylan.

***********

FOURS P.O.V

My eyes scanned over the women and children that filled the large room in the pack house, it was now thirty minutes after the attack and it was getting calm again. For the first ten minutes I couldn't focus on anything but Emily, once I knew she was in a car with Preston that was when I could focus.

I looked down at my phone to see no calls or updates from Preston which I already warned him to give me at least every five minutes. My eyebrows furrowed as I raised my head towards the door to see two of the pack fighters, Gail and Rory. Both looked like they had to tel me something by the look on their faces and when they realised I was looking at them they looked at each other their faces pale white as I made my way over to them.