Prologue

3rd Person's POV

Questioned by almost everyone, the mysterious questiom mark sign who is ranked one in the special Hall of Fame.

There is a special island, wherein the Special Hall of Fame is situated, located between the eight known regions. Trainers called this place, the Ranking Island.

The Special Hall of Fame is a huge holographic structure with table containing the Trainer's Name, Rank, Trainer Power, and Pokedex Progress. The top 500 trainers from all over the world will be listed in the Hall of Fame, so naturally, many trainers from all over the world fly or come to this island and then check their status, also knowing who among the trainers all over the world is the strongest.

The Special Hall of Fame is located at the middle of a rather enourmous stadium, enough to accomodate an approximation of a thousand trainers.

The place has it's own huge Pokemon Center, huge Pokemart, or even huge battlefields for their mock battles.

But, for the past few years, something mysterious occured at the Ranking Island, or particularly, the Special Hall of Fame.

Champion Leon, who was the previous Top 1 trainer all over the world, was being replaced by some unknown trainer listed at the Hall of Fame as '?'. Champion Leon of Galar has a current Trainer Power of 43,471,017, and this unknown trainer has an enourmous current Trainer Power of 101,401,719, far more stronger than all of the regional Champions mixed altogether.

The Special Hall of Fame prioritize Trainer Power than Pokedex Progress.

Although being listed in the Special Hall of Fame, no one knew it's identity, some of the other known trainers have searched all over the regions for this trainer, but to no avail, they all failed to gain his identity.

The officials have already checked if there is an anomaly in the Special Hall of Fame, but unfortunately, there isn't, and this trainer is truly existing, or maybe just somewhere hiding in some unknown places.

To identify a trainer's Trainer Power, one must personally check it's Trainer's License Card, it can be found at the bottom part of the card, the Trainer Power will automatically change after particular tasks.

To obtain Trainer Power, defeating trainers, gym leaders and even Champions through official battle is necessary, but there is one method unknown to everyone that the Top 1 trainer always do.

And that is the love and appreciation for Pokemon.

Although the majority of the trainers already knew this basic knowledge, it is infact unknown to them that the bond with your Pokemon can highly affect the Trainer Power, and that is what some of the Champions are asking to themselves.

How did that trainer got ridiculous Trainer Power?

Aside from those two, badges from Gym Leaders also affect the Trainer Power, the more you collect Gym Badges or any material proof that you've finished a gym battle, the more the Trainer Power will be given off after battles.

What they also noticed is that, the Top 1 trainer's Pokedex Progress, there are 898 known Pokemons, and this trainer's already at it's peak, that does mean that the first world's complete Pokedex has been held by him.

So naturally, all the known legendary Pokemon are being caught by him by some unknown strategy.

Even some of the Champion's only halfway from their Pokedex Progress, except from those trainers who are willing to complete the Pokedex other than gaining Trainer Power.

Trainers aim to be the top 1, but seeing the top 1 with a Trainer Power that surpassed a million, it is almost impossible to catch up.

And that very trainer is just peacefully living his life away from people.