If I Let you Go.. Will you Fly Away? (2)

(E/c) = eye colour

So it's been about a week since I found the man, now don't get me wrong! I tried to get a doctor to come out here so I had a professional here to tell me what to do, but alas, around the same time the man I have now dubbed; 'Tom', appeared into existence, New York had gotten attacked by a fleet of aliens. This meant all of the doctors were preoccupied. Luckily, after hours of trying, I had gotten ahold of a doctor, to which I got some medical advice to help 'Tom' get better.

I've gotten over the awkward staring as time has gone by. His figure now almost normal as he lies on my couch, I'd removed the first two layers of his outfit, leaving him in just his pants and boots. The doctor suggesting that I; "Best not leave him wearing.. all leather." He'd said judgingly "You don't need him stiffening up during his unconscious state". It was a short call, as the doctor I'd been talking to was whisked away quickly, it sounded like New York was in quite the state at the moment... I was glad I'd called him when I did though, as a large, open wound was hidden under the tunic, in my panic, I had to wrap a bandage around nearly his whole torso because of it. Apologizing profusely for not being a better nurse whilst I did so.

Nevertheless, Biscuit and I have adjusted better to our new house guest. The lab now taking to sniffing him from afar and even sitting at the edge of the couch just to stare at him. So as I move through my day like normal, I've gotten used to just moving around the man as if it were a bit more normal, every so often checking his vitals and making sure he wasn't stiffening up, checking his bandages, trying to keep him hydrated to the best of my ability, and having small conversations with him as I do so.

I've even gone back to doing what I always did when I'd take a shower. I'd often enjoy listening to songs off of my little record player, but it was always so quiet and I was too lazy to move it into the bathroom, so I would leave the bathroom door open to hear it better. The first time I'd done it, I was incredibly anxious. Worried that this perfect stranger was going to wake up and see me stark-naked, but alas, it hasn't happened, so I have nothing to worry about!

Today was just a normal day off again. Morning routine as normal, with the newest addition being 'Tom'. I yawned once more as I ate my breakfast, realizing I hadn't overly woken up yet, I decided a shower was well needed. I sifted through my records before I finally settled on one with a small smile; Elvis Presley's Love Me Tender. I slowly started up the vinyl and swayed my hips to the beat as I hummed the melody, moving towards the bathroom and starting up the hot water.

'Tom' POV

The bearded man stood weary, yet tall before me. Exerting all the power he has through every pore just to intimidate me "You.. Loki Laufeyson, with the arrogance of a thousand human men, have disgraced nearly the entirety of Asgard with your selfishness.." He began to circle me like I was the prey and he was the shark, but I refused to let him think that his overbearing tactics still worked on me "..With your greed. And for what? So you could rule a realm? You couldn't rule an army into battle even if you tried!" He spat. 

"Now father you and I both know that that is a lie" I spoke with purpose as I kept staring ahead, whilst the old man moved around me angrily "Silence!" He demanded but I persisted with a fiercer tone "You know that Thor isn't ready to inherit the throne and never will be! He's an arrogant fool!" The white-haired man finally stood before me, gritting his teeth and baring them like a wild animal. 

I held my head up as I stared down at him, fully accepting the path he chose next "Loki, Son of Laufey, you are unworthy of the titles you hold here as a resident of Asgard, I may not be able to strip you of the powers you behold, but you are hereby a dull blade. A blade so useless even to the ones you slaughtered on Midgard...".