Prologue

this is Kellin's pov ✨😡🥱👄✨🥵💦👌

"I met a girl at 23, knew she meant the world to me, so I gave her everything, and she did the same for me..."

Every one of my fans has gone apeshit as the big part of the song drops. After the end of our concert we left off with a mess and full of sweat, but I decided to go for a walk because why not.

" Everyone i'll be going for a walk for a little!" I yelled and Jack was the only one who heard.

"Ahh alright man stay safe and watch out! i'll inform the rest." spoke Jack, currently shirtless as he finds a new shirt.

I get ready and start to jog while my music playlist starts playing. 'ahh this feels niceee' I get distracted in thought, not realizing where I was going.

I snap out of my thoughts and suddenly i'm in the middle of no where.

"fuck." I cursed, pulling out my phone to call someone for a pick up until I hear unsettling noises. As curiosity killed the cat, I slowly follow where the noise was coming from, and what I found is some sort of.. void?

Me being a literal dumb fuck decides to touch it because of my mind intending me to, as I touch the void, I feel like I'm being sucked in.

"oh my fucking god! HELP! SOMEONE!" we're my last words before fully being sucked in.

I regain my consciousness and I wake up in some sort of hospital bed. I sit up and look around and see 4 people.

"My my, he's now awake." I hear someone speak, as I turned around I see the person who spoke. he had white hair and a blindfold.

"Who are you people? and why do you all look so weird or am I tripping?"I stated. A dude with pinkish hair and I think some scars under his eyes was his first response.

"OÍ, I don't look weird!" The pink haired dude pouted has he silently walked away. Another dude with sea urchin hair and a brown haired woman still stared at me with curiosity.

"Err no offense but I also think you look kinda.. strange." The woman told me, I kinda got ticked off.

"Now now, maybe we should introduce each other instead of insulting. The name is Gojo Satoru, and yours?" He took out his hand to shake.

'shit, he's kinda hot.' I thought as I held his hand to shake. "Kellin Bostwick, but i'd prefer Kellin Quinn. Nice to meet you." our hands let go of each other and instantly my hand he shook felt cold.

"My name is Itadori Yuji! Nice to meet you!" he bowed and dipped out as the sea urchin hair also came to introduce himself.

"Megumi Fushiguro, pleasure to meet you." he bowed and went behind Satoru.

"Nobara Kugisaki. nice to meet you, and don't become like these idiots right here. She pointed at Itadori and Megumi.

She and the Itadori dude began arguing but I payed attention to the Satoru guy and had many questions to ask.

"I've been wondering why I woke up here and why all of you guys brought me here?" I asked. He snickered but answered my questions.

"I don't really know either myself, I just saw you get out of some sort of portal and decided to get you checked out to see of you were fine." He shot me a smile and I'm not gonna lie, that was very hot.

"Also, can I see what's under your blindfold? if that's ok or confortable for you."

He went silent for some seconds, then bursted out laughing as me and everyone else went confused.

"Hmm I mean, why not? I'll show you."

"wuaahhhhh!! we get to Gojo see sensei without his blindfold!" Nobara and Itadori squealed in excitement.

Gojo slowly removes his blindfold and reveals his beautiful ocean blue eyes, making all of us (except Megumi) stare at Gojo's eyes for at least 10 seconds in awe.

"SENSEI! You should've chose to be a model!" Nobara first spoke as Itadori nodded in agreement.

"Hahah, I'm flattered. Maybe I should become a model." He replied as he made some type of chibi face.

"erm.." I spoke.

"You have really pretty eyes." I said as I feel my face starting to burn. He looked at me as he looked surprised then smirked as his face went closer to mines.

"Really? Ahah this is third time i've had this compliment." he backed away then began to ask me questions.

"Do you have any memories before you got here? or how did you even get through a portal like that?"

I thought about it for a couple of seconds then quickly regained all my memories.

"Well, I went for a jog after a concert and I guess I got lost. Then I heard some mysterious sounds so I decided to check it out and I guess found the portal you're talking about."

Gojo hummed while the other distracted themselves doing goofy shit.

"I decided to touch the portal and got sucked in. Now I ended up right here."

"A concert? Who's singer did you go to?" Itadori spoke.

"I am the singer. I'm from a rock band." I saw Itadori's eyes sparkle.

"Really?! What name is your band?"

"My band name Is Sleeping with Sirens. We were popular around the 2000's." Itadori was in thought.

"Ehh, never heard of your group before." I deadpanned at his response.

"What I'm thinking is that you used to be at another universe, but now your at ours!" Gojo said in a happy voice.

"Well then how do I go back?" Gojo's face dropped.

"You can't." I get shocked at his response.

"What do you mean I can't? I don't want to stay here forever!" I yelled as panic slowly comes.

"Maybe me and scientists can figure how to get you out.." Gojo said as he tried to give me hope, which kinda worked.

"I guess..."

"Right now you're gonna be with us!" Gojo said as he pulled all of us into his arms.

________________

I'm just here to inform that I barely know sleeping with sirens or pierce the veil but I'm writing it because my sister has an obsession with them and asked me to make a random ship so yeah. I also will need some tips for my writing.