| 01☆

══════════════════

(Y/n) didn't like people

(Y/n) didn't like people. It's not their fault that she had a small hatred for every person she meets. She just doesn't like people. From the day she was born she preferred to be alone rather than surrounded by friends. Her parents initially thought that she was shy and too scared to make friends but when they asked her why she wouldn't make friends her answer was always the same. "People are annoying." Over time she went from hating people to slightly bothered by them but she still prefers to be left alone.

So when she found the simple job of an assistant at a hero agency, (Y/n) was over the moon. She would have her own small office away from everyone else and all she would have to do is complete a couple tasks and answer to her boss. She probably wouldn't even have to talk to anyone or say anything.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

She walked into the agency on her first day and signed in at the front desk. "Is this your first day?" The receptionist asked but (Y/n) used her quirk and found the truth. (Y/n)'s quirk is mind reading. It's pretty self explanatory. She can read the mind of 1 person or multiple people but using her quirk for too long gives her headaches or even migraines.

"You don't have to pretend you care." She said after reading the receptionist's mind. The woman at the desk immediately put a disgusted look on her face, the total opposite from the friendly smile she had on. "Top floor, end of the corridor. It's the biggest door, you can't miss it."

(Y/n) didn't hesitate to go to the elevator and head up to the office of the hero she'll be assisting. She walked down the hallway, found the large door at the end and knocked, waiting for a response before entering. "Just enter." A gruff voice said from the other side. She opened the door and walked inside to see a tall, muscular blonde sitting at his desk on the opposite side of the room. His hair was spiked up and he wore a frown as his glowing crimson eyes stared deep into hers. "Can I help you?" He asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"I'm your new assistant." She replied in the same unbothered tone. (Y/n) already new she wasn't a fan of him. "Name?" He asked but he didn't bother to even glance at her. She couldn't tell a lot about who the person standing in front of her is and what their like so she decides to use her quirk. "I would tell you but you don't care. You won't even remember it so why bother." At that moment he stops working and finally looks at the girl standing at the door for the first time. "Your right," he said blandly before going back to work, "be useful and get me a coffee. Black. Two sugars." She just nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. "What a jackass." She said under her breath before heading down to the cafe next door to get the hero some coffee.