one

"You're a coward!"

"Why are you so lame?!"

"Nerd!"

"Gay!"

Those are the hurtful words I keep on hearing everytime I get bullied.

I'm not a gay nor a lame. I maybe coward and nerd, but those aren't enough reasons for them to bully me.

I closed my eyes and heave a deep sigh as I get back into reality.

Today, I get bullied again.

My hair is in a mess and my eyeglasses is not on its proper position.

I'm trying to get my bag back but the bullies in front of me didn't want to give it back.

They ask for a money but I said I don't have money to give them.

"Han Sook, please give me back my bag." I pleaded for the nth time, but they just ignored it. I took a step forward and was about to grab my bag from his hand, but he raised it more higher so that I can't reach it.

"We'll give this back to you, if you give us your money. Are you going to give it now or you want us to force you to do it?" He boldly said and I can feel my knees wobble in fear.

I can't give them the money I earned for my tuition. But I also can't just let them have my bag that my mom gave me.

"Don't do this.. I really don't have a money.." I said though I'm already shaking and fidgeting.

I lied.

I really have a money. But just like what I said, I won't give it to them. It's for my tuition.

"You don't have money? Who do you think you're fooling?!" He shouted. He's starting to get mad.

He immediately open my bag's zipper and starts to search for money. They already got my allowance for this week, two days ago. Aren't it enough?

"I don't have money! Give me back my bag!" I shouted.

I raised my hand to reach it but they pushed me hard so I fell on the rooftop's rough floor that cause me to groan in pain.

What did I even do wrong to them?

"If you won't give us your money, then it's better to throw your bag.. What do you think?" Nam Joo asked.

I started to panic. They can't do it. I can't just let them threw it away.

"No.. Nam Joo.. Han Sook.. don't throw it.. Please.. I-It's my mom's gift." I pleaded.

Both of then just smirk.

"Ah, so this is special for you? Why? Your mom is already dead? She can't buy you another gift anymore?" Han Sook asked.

I clenched my fist with his statement. How dare him to say that. I want to punch him but I can't do it because I'm a coward.

"Oh, poor Jisung," He sarcastically said and face his co-bully. "Are we going to give this back to him or maybe it's more fun if we throw this on the ground floor?" He asked, and he's obviously teasing me.

Nam Joo shrugged.

"You choose, you're the one who's holding it anyway." he answered.

Han Sook's smile widened before looking at me and smirk. He slowly walk near the rooftop's railings, extending his arm to throw my bag. My jaw clenched. I want to do something to stop him, but I can't think clearly because my fear keep stopping me.

"Say goodbye to your special bag, kiddo," He teased.

I opened my mouth to at least say something, he was about to throw my bag but the three of us got frozen on our feet when we heard a monotonous voice of a guy.

"Why throwing a bag that is not yours in the first place?" The guy asked.

Han Sook and Nam Joo both look at the guy who's slouching on the wall and I also look at the guy when I saw the reaction of the two bullies.

They were both shocked.

***