My sweet heart is only you Part 2

Veeranshu:Hi Mayuri...I was waiting for you to come.I really missed you.

Mayuri:Me too.I was waiting to see you Veer.

Bani became dull.

Mayuri:I am nervous also as it's a new atmosphere.

Veer:Don't worry Mayuri.I am there with you.

Mayuri smiled.

Bani got irritated.

Mayuri was Veeranshu's childhood friend who joined the college now.Veeranshu and Mayuri sat together in the classroom.They always cracked jokes and laughed together.They always spent time together.Unknowingly Bani was becoming jealous.

Once when Bani was passing by she saw Mayuri and Veer talking o each other.

Mayuri:Veer,you also come to the discotheque.It will be fun.

Veer:Sure Mayuri.

Bani became dull.

Bani:Oh no...Veeranshu and Mayuri are going to the discotheque.They will dance together.

She remembered her dance with Veeranshu at the prom night.

At night....

Bani was becoming restless thinking about Veer about Mayuri.She imagined Veer-Mayuri intimate dance and went crazy.

Bani:No...how can Veeranshu dance like that with Veeranshu?

Automatically she dialed Veeranshu's phone number.He was surprised as Bani rang him up.

Veer:Bani!How come you called me?

Suddenly Bani realized that she rang up Veeranshu.

Bani:I..I...where are you?

Veer:I am at the discotheque.

Bani:Are you dancing?

Veer:Yes.

Bani:With whom?

Veer:I am dancing alone.

Bani was relieved.

Bani:Why you don't have any partner?

Veer:I am used to dancing alone.Why?

Bani became happy.

Bani:Nothing like that.I just asked.

Veer asked her with a mischevious smile:You are angry with me.Suddenly why did you call me without any anger?Did you start falling in love with me.