♥ 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋

You walked up to the doors of your new high school, your eyes glistening with hopes as you look at the bricks aligned on the walls, your fingers graze the sharp sediment, and you admire the features of your new academy until something catches your eye. A bright, orange, crumpled up piece of paper laying by the wall. Your curiosity gets the best of you and you pick up the paper, unfolding it to realize it's a flier. Something immediately catches your eye, the words "broadcasting club". A loud bell rings signaling first period, you jump at the realization that you are already late for your first day of class. Without thinking you shove the crumpled-up flier into your pocket and begin to make a dash for your classroom.

               You sit in class after getting scolded by the teacher, yet the only thing you can think about is the flier that lays in your pocket. You had always had an interest in film, and as soon as you saw "broadcasting" on the flier you were immediately intrigued.  The day felt like it had taken forever, luckily after your last class, your teacher let you and the other students mingle and talk sense it was your first day of school after all. After he told you that you didn't hesitate to rush out of the classroom, the idea of the room had been inside of your head all day so how could you forget it? You were about to rush out of the classroom until your teacher stopped you.

"Y/N!" he called out, a stern look on his face. "You already came in late to my class this morning and now you decide to leave without telling me? Is there something important that I should know about?" He asks in a stern voice, clearly unamused at the fact you had tried to leave his class again.

"N-no sir.. sorry.." you mumbled out, scratching awkwardly at your arm. Other students stared as you were yelled at once again, you felt crushed by the anxiety of the whole situation.

You hold out the flier for the teacher to look at, his stern eyes scan the sheet before looking up at you.

"Carry along." He sighs and puts back on his reading glasses, looking back down to his computer and continuing to type

A smile spreads across your face as you dash out of the classroom, your skid down the halls and around corners until you find yourself in a dark and empty hallway, the only light source being the slight glow hidden behind a door tucked in at the end of the hallway. You take small steps towards the tall door, gulping as regrets filled your mind. 'should I even be down here?' 'What if I get caught?' 'What if I get killed?!' you shake your head quickly, attempting to erase all your irrational thoughts as you shuffle closer to the door, you raise your hand to it and then pause. 'it's nerf or nothing' you thought, and without a second thought you knock on the door.

The door creaks open slowly, causing your palms to sweat, you gulp and peak your head inside. "Hello...? Anybody there?" You ask as you look around the room, nervously stepping inside. The room was barely lit by candles and a small chandelier hanging from the ceiling. You could hear your heartbeat pound in your ears as you hesitantly step inside the room, your hands nervously clenched the hems of your school uniform, you were about to take another step when-

"It is now 5pm, Children playing outside, please take care and go home." You jump, your heart feeling like it was about to explode out of your chest, your body frozen in a shocked state, feeling like a frozen victim. You immediately breathe a sigh of relief as you realize it was only the evening announcements. You sigh, a little down at how the broadcasting casting club might've just been a lie or a shut down club after all. You turn around and find yourself nose to nose with a boy hanging upside down in midair, his amber eyes burning into yours. You stumble back and fall to the floor in surprise, your breath hitching as your body meets the hardwood floor.

"W-What the hell!?" You shout out, looking at the boys dangling body in the air.

He floats down to you, crouching next to you and examining your features. Your eyes widen as you quickly try to shuffle away from the boy, you turn your head and put up your arms defensively, scared he would hurt you.

The boy snickers in response, grabbing your forearms with his chilling hands and forcefully moving the away from your face.

"You can see me?" The boy asks you, his voice soft and sweet, his hands still holding onto your arms. You don't respond, your bottom lip quivers in fear as you notice his slightly transparent body. The boy lets go of your arms and smiles widely "This is so great!" he exclaims, smiling widely. "This is the first time a mortal has been able to see me in ages!" He giggles to himself and steps closer to you. "Hm? What're you still shaking for?" He grabs your hand, holding it in his to feel your shaking. "You're cold?" He asks you. A mumbled out "No.." can be heard from you. He gets up and walks away, you stare at him questionably, then look down at your state. Your body trembling from fear, your forehead producing a cold sweat and your chest rising and falling quickly.

"Sakura!" You hear the young, amber eyed boy call out into the seemingly empty room.

"Looks like we have a visitor~"

♥ 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕: 𝟿𝟻𝟸

If you have any notes or criticism, don't be afraid to DM me or comment (:

I'll try to make chapters longer in the future, I just thought a shorter one would be good for the start of the series (: