American Horror Story: 1984

FULL NAME: Mia Nicole Richter.

NICKNAMES: M.

DOB: March 19, 1965.

AGE: 19.

HEIGHT: 5'3

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: She has a mole under her left eye. 

OCCUPATION: Consular at Camp Redwood.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS:  She/Her

OTHERS: She's the daughter of Benjamin Richter, also known as Mr. Jingles. Her father knows who she is an so does Montana, due to a little background research.

BACKGROUND: Mia was a result of a fling  that her father made during his stay at Camp Redwood. He thought he trusted the woman who, in the end manipulated him and tried to say that Richter raped her. The woman ended up giving birth to a beautiful baby girl but she didn't want her in fear of Mia becoming a murderer like her father. Mia was forced into the foster care system and that's where she stayed until she was twelve, she was adopted by the sweetest people she had ever met in her entire life. An elderly couple who couldn't have kids took her under their wings and Mia couldn't ask for better parents (whom she called grandma and grandpa because they were a lot older). The years with her were treated good up until her 'grandfather' passed away due to natural causes at 78. Of course, the whole family was heartbroken and it took a heavy toll on her and her grandmother. Mia needed to get her mind off of a lot so she turned to drugs and aerobics. That's where she met Chet and Montana, the others soon falling after. Mia always had her eyes on Chet, them always flirting every now and then. But that's until Brooke showed up and stole the attention. Chet acted as if he couldn't care less about Mia and was all over Brooke. Who seemed like she knew what she was doing.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Chet and Mia were a little complicated. She was the reason why he didn't get into the Olympics. They had smoked weed the night before he got tested snd he was very against it but, he ended up taking a puff and was done. He made sure he drunk Gatorade and pissed it all out but there was still 0.001 left in his blood stream, causing him to get disqualified. This of course, put a huge strain on their relationship and that's why he turned to Brooke. Not to mention she looked pretty bangable. Mia distanced herself a little and turned to Montana, who claimed she wasn't a lesbian but the things they did suggested otherwise. When Chet found out about this, he went besirk and lost his shit on Mia. The whole relationship is toxic and honestly, mia kind of enjoys it. Plus, the sex is good.
They are each others best friends at the end of the day but she couldn't help but think they could be something more.

CRUSH:

FC:

FC: