...

Modern AU

"I'm home."
You hear Levis monotone voice echo through your shared home. You shift on the couch a bit, making room for Levi.
"Hard day?"
You ask, as he sits next to you. He just nods. You get an idea. You beckon him onto your lap, and he looks at you confused.
"Just do it."
You state, making room for him on your thigh. He glared at you and hesitantly climbs onto your thigh. You pull him into a hug, disguising your intentions. After a minute of hugging he gets suspicious.
"What do you wan-"
He cuts himself off with a moan as you move your thigh up, grinding it again at his crotch.
"Y-Y/n, what do you think you're doing?"
He looks at you as you smirk at him.
"I'm relieving your stress."
You state, moving your thigh again. He decides to suck up his pride and go with it.
You slide your hand over his waist band, tugging a bit. He allows you to remove his jeans, leaving him in his boxers and a white button up. You slowly begins undoing the buttons on his shirt, exposing his bare chest. You set your hands on his hips, leaning back a bit. You use your hands to guide his hips, helping him grind against your thigh. He gasps a bit when you first start moving him. You continue guiding his hips back and forth as he holds back noises. He starts grinding on his own, so you remove one hand, leaning back on it. You keep one hand resting on his hip. He bucks his hips faster, craving friction. He leans back on one of his hands, using the other to grip the bottom of your shirt. He wraps his hand in the bottom of your shirt, squeezing it. You use the hand on his hip to push him down more, making a small moan escape his lips. He lets his head fall back as a loud groan leaves his lips. He starts speeding up, getting close. He goes to cover his mouth, but you stop him.
"I want to hear you."
You say, smirking at him and moving your thigh up again, provoking a moan from him.
"Whatever.."
He grumbles, a light blush on his cheeks. He begins thrusting his hips again, speeding up gradually.
"I, I'm close.."
He says through a moan.
"Go ahead."
You smile at him, giving him permission to finish.
A loud moan escapes his lips, ringing in your ears as he climaxes.
He pants as you pull him
into a hug.
You'd never admit it, but watching him get off riled you up a bit too.
"T,Thanks."
He grumbles, almost inaudibly.
You laugh at this, making him blush a little more. He lays on your chest and you play with his hair. He begins dozing off in your arms, leaving you with a sleeping Levi in your lap.
"Damn it Levi, it's only 4:30."
You mumble, looking at the sleeping boy.

You're welcome horndogs👹