𝐮𝐧𝐞

in which blue meets green
(Quick A/N! Anything in italics is French!)

in which blue meets green (Quick A/N! Anything in italics is French!)

ˑ༄ؘ

DIANA WASN'T SURE WHAT TO EXPECT out of her fourth year at Beauxatons Academy Of Magic, but she certainly did not expect to be standing outside the great hall at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Upon arriving at Beauxbatons Madame Maxine announced the schools participation in the Triwizard Tournament, and the list of students who would be permitted to make the trip to Hogwarts for the school year. Being fourth and third years Diana, her cousin Gabrielle, and her best friend Skye hadn't expected to be on the list of students that would be making the trip to Scotland that fall, though they were thrilled nonetheless. Though the trip had been looming over their heads all school year, to actually be at Hogwarts felt surreal.

Diana was no stranger to the school of Witchcraft And Wizardry, and had her mother not been so adamant about her attending Beauxbatons with her cousins then she most likely would have attended the Scottish school just as her father her had.

The opening of the 'Great Hall's' doors revealing the silk clad students, caused Diana to regain her focus as she pranced into the room, each step and bounce of her pale blonde curls, representing the epitome of pure grace. She came to a stop stepping  in line with the rest of her peers, falling into a deep curtsy, her bright blue eyes bluer than the oceans deepest depths, locking with a boy whose green eyes were so striking they couldn't possibly be real. The two maintained eye contact, the green eyed boy seemingly entranced by the quarter veela. The eye contact grew uncomfortable, neither of them daring to look away as ocean blue locked on emerald green. It wasn't until Skye gently grabbed her arm that blue broke away from green, the ethereal blonde joining her French classmates at a table with blue and bronze clad students.

"Di, is that Victor Krum?" Skye asked her blonde friend excitedly, her chocolate eyes following the Quidditch star as he strutted across the Great Hall. "I think so! Oh he's quite fit isn't he!" Gabrielle said from across the table as Diana's striking eyes searched the sea of students for the boy with green eyes. "Gabrielle!" Fleur scolded her younger sister laughing at her star struck expression, the thirteen year old's eyes still trained on the Durmstrang student. Her cousins laugh brought Diana out of her trance and she refocused herself on the people in front of her, oblivious of the green eyed boys stare.

"Harry are you even listening?" The sound of Hermione's voice pulled his attention away from the blonde who's beauty was so ethereal and un matched, everything she did, from the way her blonde curls fell over her shoulder to the way her eyes lit up when she laughed with her friends, pulling him into a trance.

"Harry!" Hermione slapped him with her book drawing his gaze away from the blonde once and for all red gracing his otherwise pale cheeks.

"Relax Hermione he's just checking out one of the Frenchies." Fred said letting out a laugh from his seat on the bench.

"Which one caught your eye mate?" George pushed, following Harry's gaze so that he too was staring at the blonde beauty.

"Woah" Ron said, the blonde's beauty quite literally taking his breath away, causing Hermione to hit him with her book.

"Honestly you four leave the poor girl alone! You're going to creep her out if she turns around and catches you staring at her like a piece of meat!" The bushy haired girl huffed, ignoring the twinge of jealousy she felt towards the blonde who had captured Ron's attention so easily.

"Relax Mione a bit of staring never hurt anyone! Besides you can't deny it she's a beauty." Lee said from his seat next to the twins, he too falling into her trance.

"Besides it looks like she's coming over here." Fred spoke up watching as the Blonde slid out of her seat at the Ravenclaw table and made her way across the room towards them.

Harry felt his heart get caught in his throat and a tingly feeling in his stomach as the blue eyed girl walked towards the table that served as home to the lions, even the way she walked causing his heart to speed up.

"Are you finished with this?" She asked pointing at a French dish he didn't know the name of. Her soft voice carrying the hint of a French accent sweeter than honey.

The four boys found themselves speechless as the quarter veela stood expectantly.

Hermione elbowed Harry harshly in the ribs shaking him out of his trance as blue and green locked once again.

"Oh erm, yeah you can have it." Harry said practically shoving the dish in her dainty hands, nearly spilling it all over her silk uniform in his eagerness to help her.

"Merci!" She said letting out a musical laugh at the boys eagerness to please her.

"Uh yeah." Harry said watching as she walked away his eyes unintentionally roaming her body as he heard Ron mutter next to him "I'm telling you Harry, that is not a normal girl." As his older brothers and their best friend nodded in agreement.

authors note!Here's the first chapter! I know it's really short but they should get longer soon! Don't forget to vote and comment!

authors note!
Here's the first chapter! I know it's really short but they should get longer soon! Don't forget to vote and comment!