1. Changing Michael

"Ash. Ashy. Ashley! ASHTON!" I yelled for my best friend Ashton to come down so we won't be late for school.

"Hang on Paige." He yelled running down the stairs with his book bag.

"Sorry it's the last day and I really want to smack Mrs. Kelsy in the face. With some pudding of course." I said. Ashton just rolled his eyes, then smiled.

"Come on bestie. I promise you can smack her." He said putting his arm around my shoulder. He walked to the bus stop.

Ash is only 3 years older than me. He is in 12th grade this is his last day of high school. I'm going to move in with Ash and take online school.

We got on the bus and we saw Luke Hemmings. He and Ash are pretty close. Luke is like the heart throb of the 11th grade 12th grade after today. Whoo go me Freshman.

"Hey Ash, hey...um I so sorry I don't know your name." He said.

"That's okay I didn't expect you to. My name is Paige." I told him smiling. We hugged because well I'm not a hand shaker. I don't know about Luke.

"Well I'm Luke. Hey Ash you still coming over today?" Luke asked. I couldn't help but laugh. He said coming like cumming.

Luke looked confused and Ash smacked my hand. I took my hand back still laughing.

"I don't get it." Luke said. I explained it to him. I couldn't tell if he was descuste or wanted to laugh.

"Anyway. What's happening today?" I asked.

"Well me and two of my friends. Calum and Michael are in this group called 5 Seconds Of Summer. We're a YouTube." Luke started saying.

"Yeah. I've seen your videos. What's happening today?" I asked.

"Ashton might join and play drums." Ashton said.

"You can come if you wanna!" Luke said excited. I laughed again.

"You really need to chose your words around me." I told him. He nodded. We got to school and all three of us were talking and laughing at our stupidness.

We got inside and I was introduced to Michael. I was going to slap Mrs. Kelsy when Michael and Luke decided to tag along with me and Ash. I did it and we all went to "class".

We didn't learn anything on the last day. We just walked around the halls. I went up to Ash and we just sat there talking until school was over.

Me and Ash rode with Luke, Michael, and OH MY BALLS Calum. I have always liked Calum but I never knew Ashton and hm were friends.

"Let's go. Ashton!" I yelled. Ash came over and picked me up. He carried me inside and I told him 'thank you love you.' When he put me down.

The guys looked at me weird and shrugged it off. Then they went to man their stations. I laughed at my lame joke and sat and watched.

The started the video. I decided I was bored and went outside in the front.

"Hey guys. So I'm really frinkin bored. I know your thinking well where's Ashton? Well he is in a band. I am the number one fan and they are making a video. So I decided to vlog." I said.

"I'll give you a tour of Like Hemmings house. This is the door." I said showing a little part so people wouldn't find it. "This is the other side of the door. These are the stairs. This is the ceiling. This is the boys. Well their music." I said I showed little parts and told them about how I was moving into a new house with Ashton. Then I uploaded it and layed down on the couch.

I fell asleep. I woke up to someone saying that they should prank me. I opened my eye a little and there was no one in there. I hid and waited. Soon the came out from the kitchen.

Michael was last. They were looking at my spot of like 2 seconds before I went to Michael and whispered.

"Tag your it." I laughed at his reaction.

"I almost pooped my pants." He told me.

"You mean your jorts do we need to change Michael and his jorts." I said laughing. I grabbed Michael and took him into the bathroom. I grabbed a plastic bag and toilet paper.

"Here Michael make yourself a diaper." I said walking out. I sat in the living room and almost died.

Wanna know why? BECAUSE CALUM FRINKIN HOOD IS TALKING TO ME! Soon Michael came out with the plastic bag around his waist and the toilet paper wrapped around his stomach. We all laughed at Mikey.

I took a picture and put it on Twitter. Michael retweeted it and so did all the other boys. I went outside and layed in the grass. The Ashton layed ontop of me. Then the other 3. We were laughing so hard all night.

"Hey Paige do you need to go back home? Your parents must be worried." Luke's mom asked.

"Nope. I live with Ash in an apartment now." I said. My parents well my dad never took care of me. Then my mom became a druggie. I couldn't take the strange men at our house every night. Or my mom coming home late so I ran away.

I didn't run far before Ash found me and took me to live wih him. We've been best friends ever since. Me and Ash ended up staying the night.

~2 years later because I can~

(The boys and Paige are going on tour with 1D. My maths are probably wrong so deal with it.)

"Come on Paige." Calum said standing in my door way. I smiled. Yes I still had feelings for him. They were also getting stronger.

"Hold on Cal. My arms are to tired. So are my legs. Carry me?" I asked smiling. He groaned and picked me up. He brought me to the car. While my suitcase was dragging behind us. My lectromics were already in the car.

I sat up in the car and texted Niall. Me and him have been talking a lot.

To Little Leprechaun: hey Ni we're on our way to the airport.😃

From Little Leprechaun: yay I cant wait to meet you 😝

To Little Leprechaun: you better give me a hug. I'll be the only girl.😘

From Little Leprechaun: Will do g2g we have a meeting 😘

I locked my phone and waited for the boys. We got to the airport and I sat next to Calum and the window. I fell asleep with my head in Cal's shoulder. He fell asleep with his head on top of my head.