Til' Death Do Us Part

The moonlight gives more glow to Yamaguchi's emerald eyes as he stared outside his window at his small backyard at the middle of the night. He admired the night for there, he can see the moon, the moon that reminds him of his bestfriend, Tsukishima Kei.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it, Tsukki?"
He said as he focused at the moon that was looking back at him.

"If only you're here with me"
he added and placed his hand to his chest but his thoughts were cut off and he suddenly laughed, a laugh that could scare people, he has gone crazy since he lost the person he love the most.

Is there any way I can bring you back to life?

He thought as he looked back at the moon and tears started pouring from his eyes. He smiled as memories of them together started playing on his mind, how they first met, how the tall blonde protected him from those bullies, and how the tall blonde gave him a new meaning to life. He cried more and more to the point that he plopped down to his bed and hugged his bolster that Tsukki gave him. He closed his eyes as tears continued to fall.

He doesn't want to wipe them off away for he's hoping, hoping that someone would come and wipe them off for him, but no one, there's no one to wipe them off of him.

-

Hours passed and sleep never visited Yamaguchi, he just stared at the ceiling of his room and counted sheeps but nothing happened, he's wide awake and he can't do anything about it. Normally, he would fall asleep after crying every night but tonight, he felt different. He felt like there was something he needed to do that he should've done for years.

"This is his fault."
He said to himself and stood up from his bed. With no hesitation, he grabbed the bag that he packed months ago but never really have the intention to do it but now, he felt confident that he couldn't even control his own body and he can't even think straight.

It feels like I'm dreaming

He thought but continued to change his pajamas to something that is comepletely opposite to his style. He doesn't want anyone from Miyagi to recognize him or even anywhere. Though he's not very well known by people around him, he still has to remain cautious about everything. He took one last look at his wall clock before leaving.

2 : 27 am? Just enough time

He thought as he started to make his way out of his house as quiet as possible, though his parents are deep sleepers, he doesn't take any chances and does what is right.

The bus is not that far from where he lives so a little walking wouldn't hurt, besides, a bus to Tokyo would take 6 hours and 50 minutes through direct bus from Sendai Station to Kajibashi Station. On his way there, he started of thinking how to find that person's address is. He remembered Tsukki mentioned the place where that person lived and he started to back read through him and Tsukki's convo monthe ago.

"Found it"
he said as he took a screenshot at the location for him to have easy navigations when he arrives but he was startled when he realized that he was already at the station.

Without any hesitation, he tightened his grip at his backpack and started to walk to where the buses are. Though his bag has dangerous stuffs inside, he managed to pass security with ease, he let out a sigh of relief as he walked inside the bus and sat at the most isolated part of the bus.

There aren't much passengers at this time of the night so he wouldn't be recognized that easily and besides he wore a mask and put his hair into a ponytail to keep him from being recognized from anyone.