all i want for christmas is youuuu

well i had all of your presents written out but freaking wattpad didn't save and now they all disappeared :)

i was mad

i promise to rewrite them tho woooo

but i'm not just going to sit here and do nothing for the best people in the world- so uh heartfelt messages *the crowd goes wild*

emma [ MYSTER10US_MESS4GES ] , you're so silly and loveable. i literally giggle and grin each time we talk. we have these silly little inside jokes, you're beyond iconic, IN FACT, so iconic that you're more iconic than the worD iconic. even tho you haven't forgiven us for "killing hannah's brother," i still adore you

p.s, you're a top

meg [ GlitterPills69 ] , you're beautiful! you're amazing, and i know you don't believe it, but you ARE. you also have amazing talents, like the talent to make me feel unbelievably happy at any given moment >:) also good job for spelling favourite, colour, honour, etc correctly. i love you sososososo much!

hannah [ cured-sexy-cancer ] , YOU ARE SO SWEET, DON'T EVEN DENY IT. you are amazing at writing, an amazing friend, an amazing singer, and an amazing person in general. i look up to you, i'm so lucky to have met you, and to call you my percy simp pal. i love you most >:))

kaia [ xobarrett ] , oh my gosh you're so funny and lovely. i could listen to you talk for hours at a time. i have so much fun talking to you, i always get so happy when i see that you've messaged me. i must thank you for getting me back into harry potter, speaking of harry potter, draco wanted me to tell you that he loved going to the yule ball with you :)

aleah [ brain-tumor-fridge ] , okay you are literally so sweet and caring like how- i love that about you :) your personality is beautiful, along with your art skills. i haven't seen much, but i've seen enough to know how amazing you are at it. keep up the good work, and keep being you hun!

OVERALL i love y'all so much. each of you mean the world to me, i would give up anything just to see y'all happy❤️