Alex x reader

Author note: This is a birthday gift for a good friend of mine, so happy birthday SlayerMal  🥳🥳🥳, I hope you like this one-shot book.

Alex is here to save you and his little brother Josh in the silent hill world, but Alex doesn't know that you had a rough pass of what you are.  You are almost like Cheryl Manson that has to be in a part of a ritual, also you and Alex are married.

Alex's POV

I was looking around the area to find my wife (Y/n) but no luck on finding her.  I kept looking to find her but so far that I don't know where to find her.

(Y/n) was a little worried about the stuff that when it comes to creepy cult movies or anything that has to deal with cults, but I didn't say anything to her because I thought it was nothing, but now every since I got back home to my hometown.  First my little brother was gone and second my wife was gone as well, I had to find her now.  Josh was gone, but I was not going to lose my wife as well.

There was a room that it leads somewhere else, but once I looked around at the room, I see a crowd of people that were looking up at this weird stuff and the middle of the room there was a big fire that looked like it could killed someone with it.  Then I looked at the person that was tied up, I looked closely to see a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair and her (s/c) skin, it was my wife that was tied up.  There was a woman that was talking to the crowd, "We have our savior that we can burn to save our God alive." I heard a woman said to her crowd.

My wife looked scared before she started to scream at the woman, "Let go of me, you son of a bitch!" My wife yelled at the woman.  The woman just laughed at her before telling her, "No can do, but our community needs your half to keep our community going and alive." The woman said to my wife.  (Y/n) just looks scared and she started to scream for help, I had to get her away from this stuff, so I started to yelled back at her, "(Y/n)! Just hold you!" I yelled at her.

(Y/n) looked at me before yelling at me, "Alex, what are you doing here?!" My wife asked me.  I looked at her before telling her, "When, I came back I wanted to see you and my family but the town was empty and I tried to look for my little brother and you but you two were gone." I said to my wife.  (Y/n) just gave me a small smile before I heard the woman was talking to us now, "Well, that was nice to see the woman's husband that he was looking for, but I think it is the last time that she gets to see you again." The woman said to us.

The woman just moves the lever and she was lowering the thing that my wife was tied to and she was trying to burn my wife.  I could hear my wife scream in fear, I tried to save her but the people in the crowd grabbed me from trying to save my wife.  (Y/n) was screaming that I felt tears in my eyes because I couldn't lose my wife now, but the people in the crowd were cheering at this.  I was able to get out before I tried to grabbed the lever to make sure it was going up instead of down.  (Y/n) was still screaming of fear, but I made sure that she was safe but it wasn't over because the cult people grabbed me again and the woman looked at me with a glare of her face.

The woman went back at moving the lever again and my wife was screaming at being lowered down at the big fire pit, this time I couldn't do anything to save my wife's life.  I was in tears but something happened because there was something that grabbed the woman that was moving the lever and she stopped moving the lever and she was grabbed by something sharp.  The woman just screamed in pain before she was ripped in sherds, the people started to scream in fear, I looked at where the sharp things that killed that woman and I see a woman that almost looks like my wife but different like she been through hell.

The woman looked at me before telling me, "Go save her now." The woman said to me.  I looked at her before I nod my head at her, I started to go to the lever and I was able to get it away from the big fire that my wife was about to get burn to death.  (Y/n) was screaming in fear again and I heard her crying in fear as well, so I was able to get to my wife and I see her crying so much that I had to get the ropes off of her.  I started to get my knife and I started cutting the rope off of her.  (Y/n) looked at me before she could say anything to me, I said something to her, "(Y/n) you're going to be okay, I love you til the very end." I said to my wife.  (Y/n) just looks at me before telling me the same thing as well.

I was able to get my wife out of the thing that she was in, I started to help her down and we started to see a lot of crap going on, "Alex, I am scared, I don't want to deal with this, I am tired of this, I want to go home." My wife said to me in a scared tone.  (Y/n) was giving me a scared look, but I just picked up my wife in bridal style before I could get us away from the cult people.  The cult people were trying to get us, but I was not going to let them take my wife away from again.  But before we could get touch the same woman that almost looks like my wife she looks at us before telling us, "Go! Make sure that you two don't come to Silent Hill! Promise me!" The woman yelled at us.

Me and my wife both nod the woman before she started to go back killing the cult people again, I was holding my wife closed to me and I started running as fast as I can, but I was able to get us away from this building before I see a car from a distance and I see it was my car and it was a good thing that I still have my keys to the car.

I opened the door so my wife could sit down, so I started to put her in the car seat.  After (Y/n) buckled in, I started to get in the driver's seat and I made sure that I started the car and I was able to.  I started to buckled in and I started the car and I was able to get me and my wife away from silent hill and make sure that we are far away from that place.  (Y/n) looked at me before telling me, "Alex, I am so sorry I should have told you about everything about me." My wife said to me.  I looked at her before telling her, "(Y/n) no it's okay you were scared to tell me, I understand." I said to my wife.

(Y/n) just smiled at me before telling me everything that she knows.  Once she was done telling me everything, I stopped the car before I started to lean in close to my wife's lips and I kiss her lips and luckily my wife kiss me back as well before we pulled apart from each other.  (Y/n) looked at me before telling me, "Well, Alex let's go home as a family." My wife said to me.  I looked at her before telling her, "Sounds like a great idea." I said to her before I started the car to get us away from silent hill and we made sure that we started a new life for me and my wife together as a family.