Prologue

"Just a few more minutes, please, my husband should be here soon," Yagi Inko pleaded, her grip tightening on the nurse's hand. She looked up at the doctor next to her. "Do we have the time?"

"It's not the most conventional thing, but if she wants, we can wait a few more minutes." he said, cleaning his glasses. The nurse nods, turning back to whisper comforting words to Inko.

Yagi Toshinori was running towards the hospital, out of breath. He was currently in his skinny form so as not to attract too much attention. No one needed to know All Might was late to his son's birth.

He managed to get into the hospital waiting room before he fainted. He stood by the check-in desk, doubled over and panting. "Give...minute..." He mumbled.

He stood up, still sweaty and panting, acutely aware that his shirt was on backwards. He'd just come from the agency, he'd hurried back the moment the hospital called.

"I'm...here for...Yagi Inko?" he said, stepping forward while trying not to mess with his shirt. God, he must look like a mess, they must be thinking he was a crazy person. He held up the necklace with his wedding ring. "I'm...her hus...band..."

"Mr. Yagi?" Toshi turned around, spotting the nurse who'd been helping with Inko's appointments all throughout her pregnancy. Toshi nodded, attempting to fix his shirt subtly.

"Right this way," she said, turning and walking down the hall, Toshinori right behind her. She led him to Inko's room, opening the door and letting him in.

Toshi barely looked around the room before he dashed to his wife's side, taking her hand. She smiled at him, squeezing his hand as her face twisted into a grimace of pain.

"Why haven't you started yet?!" Toshi cried, gripping her hand worriedly. She looked at him, sweat beading her face. "I wanted to wait for you Toshi."

About an hour or so later, Inko held a small bundle of blankets in her arms. Toshi smiled at the boy within, watching as he slept in his mother's arms. I'm a father, he thought dazedly. I'm a father. My god, what if he finds out? This puts him in so much danger, what am I to do-

His wife's hand on his arm broke him out of his worried thoughts. "Toshi, it doesn't matter. We'll raise him together. You can raise him as Yagi Toshinori or as All Might, as long as you raise him as your son." She handed the small baby to him, and Toshi wrapped his arms gently around him.

"Do you have a name in mind?" He asked, looking at Inko. She turned to him, giving him that smile that won him over on their first date. "Yagi Izuku."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. So, the title was supposed to be a joke. It still is, and be honest here: How many of you clicked it simply to find out what he was right about? XD

No hate comments, I get petty~

Thanks for reading! *Chibi Toshi and Inko bowing*