petals / ch1 \

ch1 by bishgit

tws: self harm

It was 2 days before the wedding fundy was picking out flowers for it when he saw something, a blue cornflower was next to the white roses dyed in green and a thought washed over him

- " G — george and dream look so good together"

Before he could think any further he spotted a orange tulip even more closer to the rose.

- " why am i overreacting over a few flowers"
And continued to plan the special day.
After a few hours of planning he went home to Dream placing a new award he had just gotten.

- oh busy day eh? Asked the fox like creature
- I could say the same thing about you — covered in petals .

Dreams laughter just made fundy smile. He had forgotten about the flower situation completely until Dream's phone rang.

"hello, oh hey Georgie — yeah im free — aight see in 20' ill be back soon Fundy, George and Nick want to meet up.

"Oh yeah uh sure see ya —"
Said fundy while hiding a frown.

Clay didn't even notice that the other man was a bit upset at the sight of him leaving. The awful thought came back to fundy after the door shut. He's head filled with what if's.

What if dream doesn't want me.
What if he's just being nice.
What if im not good enough. 

All these thought had fundy's cheeks rolling down with tears, he was crying tears of millions. As the thoughts become more extreme the more it hit the more it hurt. He ran to the bathroom to stare at his own reflection.

— "look at you, .. pathetic." Those 4 words slipped through his mouth without trembling. All he could think at that time was when he was 13 in the same mindset a razor caught fundy's eye and without thinking twice 6 slits appeared on his arm when he was about to add the 7th one he heard something.

— "Hey fundy i forgot my wallet could you bring it down for me?"

He suddenly became worried he quickly washed his arm's trying to stop the blood but he had cut so deep that it wouldn't stop, so he took off his clothes and jumped in the shower, Dream opened the door and saw Fundy's silhouette behind the shower.