|1|

"Hey Bakubae, I'm naked."

Camie was smart. Surprising, right? Well, in horny jail she was a queen with a crown bigger than her chests. Camie knows Bakugo was horny like that. Bakugo knows Camie is horny like that.

Bakugou is playing some video games eating some potato chips. Frustrated, he yells at the computer, "I'm Out! I am done!" He threw his headset and his keyboard. 

"I heard your call" Bakugo says to Camie, leaning in the door way of their bedroom.

He sees Camie wrapped in a towel, hair still a little wet with flip flops.  [ not to get le feet dirty ]

"Well... wanna help me out here? You don't look at a girl dripping wet and not do anything." Camie says taking her index finger and middle finger twiddling them on Bakugo's chest to get a reaction.

"When I see a girl dripping wet, I do do something." Bakugo whispered. [ wait he can whisper? }

"What do you do?" Camie says seductively backing up toward the bed.

"I do a lot of things, come here." Bakugo says. [ what am I writing lmao ]

Camie giggled as she jumped on the bed and Bakugo right infront of her.

He leaned forward and grabbed her chin and they started to kiss.

Bakugo asked for consent [ ooo so sexc ]  mouth for enterance, and she allowed.

Explore, explore, explore. Weird but Camie has a big mouth and this proved his point.

They seperated and Bakugo unraveled the towel to reveal wet skin, dry, but a little wet, lmao.

Camie then unzips Bakugo's  jeans and re positioned her elbows to get more comfy. 

[fellow danganronpa fans lmao] Whips out his meat and started sucking on it.

"yUh get iN lIkE dAt cAmIE~~", Bakugo moaned out.

But before he ejected into her mouth, he pulled her by her waisted and lifted her to their bathroom counter. Camie was surprised for the sudden movement and giggled abit again too.

They started kissing again. While kissing, Bakugo slid his [dick] in the fawn haired girls [pussy].

As it went in Camie started moaning holding on to Bakugo and the counter edge.

Faster he thrusted the more they moaned.

"I.. can't ...take--it." Bakugo scrambled trying to get out.

"samieees.."Camie replied.

A few seconds later they both released and warm milk [cum] was in Camie.

"Well what did we learn today?" Camie questioned Bakugo.

"Don't fuck girls with wet towels?" Bakugo responded.

"No, don't eat bread." Camie ended.