(A.n: when they're talking dave will be italic and dirk is bold ok story time)

Dave looked at his surroundings.  He wiped his eyes that were welling up with tears. Dirk layed a hand on his and turned to him.
Dude its not your fault. Plus it was forever ago. Stop thinking about it.
I cant. No matter what I think about all I can see is him. Man I just. I miss my bro. I get that he's shitty and all but. He really did care. Even if he didn't show it.
Dave, dude, It's alright.  Its not your fault he died. Plus he wasn't a good person. I know you loved him but you gotta get over this, man.
Dave sighed and wiped his eyes more.
I never expected I'd lose him this soon. I'm still a kid, Dirk. He wanted to see me grow up. To be strong.
Man. I get that. I know what its like. I lost my bro too. Here. I'm technically your bro. I know I'm not exactly him but We're the same person so close enough I suppose. Tell me anything you wanted to tell him.
I love you, bro. And I don't find your hobbies weird.  they're cool as shit.
Dirk smiled and looked at Dave.
Did that make you feel better?
Yeah a bit better but one last request?
What is it dude.
Hug me? I know you aren't bro exactly but you're close enough and I just wish I could have one last hug from him.
Of course, dude. You have to do the same for me tho dude. I miss my bro too.
Dave nodded and wrapped his arms around Dirk.