New Research Subject~

You walk into the lab with samples from today's excursion. "Kiyo-san! I brought what you asked me to!" You called out happily as you closed the door behind you. It had been a long day studying new cultures. Kiyo had an extra plane ticket and invited you to come along this time. You usually just stay home and take care of the plants but after several months of begging, he finally gave in.

You turned around and saw that nobody was in the lab but there were artifacts laying around. That's strange, you thought to yourself. Kiyo rarely if ever leaves his lab with artifacts out unattended. Slipping your shoes off, you set down the box of artifacts down on the nearest counter and make your way to the back hallway. "Maybe he's just in the bathroom." You say out loud to yourself. But the bathroom was dark and the door was wide open. You hear some ruffling coming from one of the rooms further down the back hallway. Without much thought, you made your way down the corridor to the last room in the back. The door was slightly ajar, and using your left hand, you gently pushed it open. "Kiyo?"

Nothing could have prepared you for the scene that lay before your eyes. Kiyo was squatting over a large black bag, a bloody arm drooping out of the zipper section that was still open. Your right hand goes flying to your mouth in efforts to stifle any sound, human or not, that might come out. Kiyo had heard you call out for him though, and glanced back over his right shoulder toward you. His gaze made your stomach drop. He harshly zips the body bag up and reaches for his hat that lays on the floor next to him.

Everything in your mind is telling you to run, to scream, to cry, to do anything but you remain where you are. Kiyo begins to stand up and tugs his hat on as he walks toward you, his gaze directed at the floor. Your knees begin to shake, your grip on the door handle the only thing grounding you. Kiyo keeps his gaze down until he's about a foot away from you. He sharply brings his eyes up to meet yours and faster than you could blink, he's pulled you into the room, slammed the door behind you and pinned you between the now closed door and his body. Kiyo's right hand grasping your left wrist, you don't dare to move. The echo of the slammed door fades into silence and with his left hand, Kiyo gracefully locks the door behind you. You don't even realize you were holding your breath until your eyes meet his and shakily force yourself to exhale.

"I thought you weren't going to be back until later tonight." He says softly, his gaze not allowing your eyes to look away, almost as if you've been hypnotised. "I-I..." You stutter trying to form a sentence. You finally pull your eyes away from his to look past him at the body bag, blood splattered on the floor surrounding it. Kiyo notices your line of gaze and positions himself so that his face is in front of yours once more. You flinch at his swift movements and ability to read your own.

"A-am I-I n-next..." You manage to barely whisper out. You see the sinister look in his eyes morph into something that was somewhere close to lust. Your heart jumped. "No my dear (y/n), for that fate is only for the ones who are most worthy of being my with my sister." A feeling of confusion fills you. "Sis-?" Before you could finish, you feel his left fingers trace their way up the side of your waist and a shiver runs down your spine. "She lives inside of me, her spirit. Such an unfortunate death she had, but I can send her friends to keep her company." You had never heard Kiyo speak of a sister before, but then again, he rarely talked about anything besides his work.

As he spoke, he leaned his face closer to yours. Pinned to the door, you remain helpless, terrified of what is to come next. When his face is about an inch from your own he breathily asks, "Take my mask off (y/n)." Your heart skips a beat. You've never seen Kiyo without his mask and he has always been so adamant about never removing it, no matter what situation he is in. "B-but I-" just as you were about to mention how he has your hands pinned, he gently released both of them while still keeping his arms on either side of your body so he could easily grab you if you decided to run. You could feel his large hands pressing into the door above your shoulders. With your own shaky hands, you reach up to opposite sides of his face and pull his mask down to his chin to reveal beautiful red lips. You almost want to laugh but your inner judgement and fear prevents such a thing. You return your gaze from his lips to meet his eyes again. For some reason, the feeling of fear drains from your body, your breathing still unsteady. "You see, (y/n), I have grown attached to you." You feel his right knee push its way in between your legs and you let out a gasp.