Prologue - Strange..

Changed from first chapter to prologue, because nothing happens in this chapter other than showing how majority of monsters feel. When it comes to the fighting stuff, keep in mind that this older brother disappeared before they moved to Snowdin - I think at least.

Sans was more than a little surprised at some of the new information he had gathered. He had no real way of knowing without asking, of course. However, not everyone would talk about a sibling who suddenly disappeared one day. So if Sans' brother disappeared before Papyrus could even walk, it would make sense to think that his alternate selves also had this brother, no? But if not even Sans himself would talk to his alternative selves about his older brother, why would they? Meaning Sans had no way of knowing, unless he asked.

So he asked about how their universe was, if there were any differences or major changes, but it seemed like no one had nor knew about an older brother. Not even the god of creation – Ink knew about him. Well, it appears that not a lot concerning family situations has changed drastically in the more 'classic' universes.

Sans even took it up with Papyrus, to see if he remembered the older brother they both shared. He remembered that they had one, but he barely remembers anything about him. Other than their name that Sans told him, there was nothing Papyrus could remember to even picture a vague image of them. 

Sans could remember his older brother perfectly, however. His uncanny ability to master anything that had something to do with strings, or had strings as a major component. The drama that would take place whenever a new monster would challenge him, because there was absolutely no way he had managed to challenge and win against the strongest known monsters. How he absolutely loved the stars and would sneak out whenever there was a chance late at night. The baffled expressions whenever he somehow managed to understand things that would normally take years, in a matter of hours. The way he absolutely adored cuddles and would almost force Sans to cuddle with him every chance he could. His way of showing his love and care in the strangest of ways.

How he managed to see through Sans' lies like it was nothing and somehow managing to understand how Sans felt without even trying.

The way he managed to impact everyones lives without noticing how big of a part he played.

.

.

.

If anyone saw how Sans almost choked on his ketchup, trying to hide a sob, no one said anything about it.

Things have been the same for aeons now. Nothing new entering the game.
Nothing entertaining was happening, the deities were starting a plan. A plan to bring something more entertaining.

Karma has been waiting for something to change so that they could finally step in. To give a bit of good karma to someone in need of it. If that is to return them to their family after aeons of having to watch their family mourn then, so mote it be.

Whilst he will be forced to continue following the path Fate has given him, he will have a family to once again return to. Karma has a hunch that it will be enough for him to continue on with his life, enough so that Karma can once again return to him some of the waiting, built up karma.

It also appears that someone has plans for him, what it may be, Karma won't tell. For now that is. Since a lot of the deities around here seem to see how boring it is to watch the same fight happen over and over again. Not that the one responsible for all of this has noticed. Either way, eventually the plan will be revealed, what or when however, Karma cannot tell.

With all that being said.. Karma needs to complete their step in the plan. They have a skeleton to return to his family. They are waiting for him after all.

A special and hectic day. The day that is known by the whole underground.

Sans, also known as Classic by the multiverse, was lazying about in the living room of his house. The TV was on, however, Sans' focus was not on the TV. Rather than the TV, his focus was on his thoughts. Most of which was about his brother, where he was at the moment and what he might be doing. If he was alright, did he remember them?

Papyrus was in the kitchen making todays dinner, spaghetti. He was also mostly thinking about his brother. But rather than where and what he was doing, Papyrus was wondering what his brother would have been like, if he would have liked him and wether or not he would have been anything like him or Sans. Maybe he would have liked his spaghetti?

Both were having thoughts of their brother. A brother who long ago disappeared – from the underground, from their home, from their sights. – Today was a special day. Today marks the day he was last seen. As well as his birthday.

Today was a special day.

Monsters who knew the skeletons older brother took a detour to their house to say hello and pay their respects. The birthday of the oldest skeleton always seemed to be a gloomy day. Even the sky seemed to dim, the wind howling through the entire underground.

As well as a hectic day.

Almost every monster knew about him. Monsters known for fighting had been beaten in a fight at least once by him. The monsters of the underground knew and – most monsters – respected him, eventually deciding that today was a day of remembrance. Purple and blue flowers were often seen – a few white and pink camellias together with pink carnations sits at the skeleton brothers dinner table, specially picked by the brothers. – Monsters of all kind dropping off a few iris' in front of their home, eventually making a purple bed of flowers, leaving the hope for the oldest brother to return home.

Everyone had heard about him by now.

Today was the day they lost a friend, a fellow monster, without a single trail of dust to follow. The day the underground mourned the loss of a great monster. It was one of those days where they visited the skeleton brothers house – or something similar to it at their town – and joked around for most of the day. Because that's what he would have loved to see. The chaos today brought.

And the monsters of the underground knew that if he laughed, they would have laughed with him. 

Aaaaand it's a wrap! I was actually planning on writing quite a long chapter to start us of, but I had better things to do when I was writing this. Meaning I left it with some wholesome energy, with a hint of angst, of course. 

Okay! I updated it from ~910 words to 1130 words! I hope that is long enough for a starter. I will try to get the next chapter to at the very least ~1700 words, most you'll get is ~4000 words! :)

*cough* had to update it again because it was fuelled by my 2am sleep deprived mind, plus a bit of candy. A bunch of it didn't make any sense at all so- oops? lolol.
This chapter has been updated so many times now, it's getting annoying with how many mistakes I keep finding..