Chapter 4

"Er-Addy?" "Yeah?" "What's that?" Lily pointed to Adelecia's arm once they had arrived at school and were safely in the girls dormitory. Adelecia cursed under her breath and tossed on a sweatshirt to cover up the large whip mark on her arm. "It's nothing Lil." "Right..." Adelecia turned her attention to Alice, who was humming as she stared out the window. "So Alice, what's up with you and Frank, hm?" Alice jolted back to reality and went a deep shade of red. "W-what?" Marlene grinned and sat down next to Alice. "Aw, our little baby's in love!" "No I'm not!" Alice spluttered, very unconvincingly.

"Mhm." "Well- Marlene likes Sirius!" "ALICE!" Alice clapped a hand on her mouth. "Oh no. How long do you think I have?" Marlene growled. "Five." "Five what?" "Four." "Oh no!" Alice dashed out of the dormitory screaming. Marlene smirked and ran after her.

Adelecia groaned. "We're best friends with children." Lily laughed. "Like you aren't one yourself." "Fair point." "Now, are we going to talk about you and Remus?" Adelecia went a deep shade of red. "Only if we can talk about you and a certain arrogant toerag." "Shut up." "Gladly."

***

Hey Hey Hey

OK I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED IN LIKE A MONTH *dodges tomatoes*

Anyway I'm on break now so hopefully I can try to publish more 

Tell me what you thought and what you want to see next!

~Foody