cosy mornings (sr)

spencer checked his alarm clock and read the time "8.20" he turned so gracefully and gently in an attempt to stop Y/N from waking up. He turned back around to spoon Y/N she awoke to his touch and turned around to face him, Y/N face light up and gave him a small peck "hey handsome how did you sleep?" spencer replied "hello to you beautiful i slept fine" Y/N smiled and cuddled into his chest and spencer rubbed her back, Y/N felt so happy and didnt want to move. spencer started running his fingers through Y/N's hair she moaned at the sensation; a combination of spencer running his hands through her and and his other hand rubbing her back she felt so at peace. Y/N turned her head to meet spencer's eyes "spence, i love you" spencer chuckled and kissed her passionately his two large hands cupped Y/N's face "i love you to Y/N" Y/N smiled at him "lets watch some tv, have breakfast in bed and cuddle" spencer nodded and left Y/N in the bed to make their breakfast, he told her it was going to be a surprise. Y/N scrolled through Netflix and decided on watching 'The Society' it was a mysterious and interesting show and it was perfect for her and spencer to watch. 

10 minutes later

spencer walked into his and Y/N's bedroom and had a massive smile on his face, Y/N looked at the trays in his hand and seen pancakes with fruit and an iced coffee for Y/N and a warm mug of hot coffee. Y/N gently took her tray off of spencer and gave him a kiss "spencie.. i love it" spencer smiled "I'm glad you do, now come here" he patted to her side of the bed". they both ate their pancakes while watching The Society, Y/N turned around to admire spencer he seemed very intrigued into the show they were watching, she wondered what she did to deserve a man like spencer she truly was the luckiest girl in the world. 

after finishing their breakfast Y/N thought she should take the trays away into the kitchen. as she entered her and spencers bedroom spencer had shifted his position on the bed and was now sitting on the edge of the bed almost as if he was waiting on her - she looked at him and he held his arms open and Y/N rushed towards him and melted in his arms. spencer held himself back to admire Y/N, "Y/N.. what did i do to deserve you" Y/N's eyes began to get glossy and she smiled weakly at him "spencie, i love you so much" spencer stood up with Y/N's legs wrapped around his waist, he held onto Y/N's thighs tightly and sat on the bed with his back upright on the headboard, Y/N was laying on his chest with their legs tangled together. the cuddled all day and binged watched The Society and appreciated each other's presence.

omg guys!! how was this?? sorry if this is bad its my first time making my own oneshots!! if u have any suggestions please message me<3