𝓤𝓷𝓸

THE AWAKENING

Bonnie Bennett was a powerful witch

Bonnie Bennett was a powerful witch. Her line was one of the most powerful ones, starting with Qetsiyah, continuing with Ayana, and with many other powerful witches before Bonnie herself. Bonnie was trying to find a way to wake Mikael. And she did manage to wake him, but with his wake came something dark yet powerful. She should have listen to her grandmother when she told her to stay out of Vampire business. But Bonnie Bennet loved her friends too much and ended up paying the price.

Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, and Castiel were doing a hunt near Mystical Falls when they saw a woman sort of floating in the air. Suddenly they saw fire around them and near her. In the blink of an eye, the fire was going towards them but she pulled it back towards herself. The three men thought she would die but to their surprise, she did not. Instead, it was like she was absorbing the fire. Pulling it perhaps inside her.

She remained floating in the air

Dean, Sam, and Castiel had never seen anything like what they were seeing at that moment

Dean, Sam, and Castiel had never seen anything like what they were seeing at that moment. She was slowly descending to the ground. Sam was the one who caught her before she hit the floor. "Sammy, what are you doing?" Dean asked his brother. "Dean, she saved our lives" he replied as he carried her towards the Impala. "No, no, no. You are not putting... whatever she is in my car" he stated. Cas was awfully quiet. He was observing the woman. She had red hair and orange-ish flowing veins on her face. Sam sigh and placed her back on the ground. Castiel was walking towards her when she woke up with a gasp. Her eyes were glowing, they were like gold, the veins in her face matching her eyes.