𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞

in which blue and green need to stop meeting like this

ˑ༄ؘ

DIANA WALKED THROUGH THE stone halls of hogwarts, admiring the talking paintings that adorned the walls, when she bumped into another figure.

"I'm so sorry! Honestly I really need to watch where i'm go-" She looked up ocean blue once again meeting emerald green.

Diana let out a shy smile "You know Harry we really have to stop meeting like this."

Harry felt a light blush seep into his cheeks at the blondes words "Maybe but I really don't mind." He  flashed Diana a flirty smile, confused as to where his sudden boldness came from, but enjoying it all the same.

Diana raised her eye brows at the remark, feeling a rosey blush creep up her pale cheeks, giving the boy a small smile. "Well in that case I'm on my way to watch people put their names in the goblet if you want to join me, you and your friend that is." Diana nodded towards the ginger boy standing next to Harry, who was apparently too stunned to speak.

"Y-yeah that sounds brilliant, we'd love to!" Harry gave a nervous smile his boldness disappearing just as fast as it has appeared, elbowing Ron in the ribs when he continued to just stand there his eyes shamelessly tracing Diana's figure.

"Yeah, erm sounds great." Ron stuttered  his eyes wide.

"Brilliant! Oh and my eyes are up here not by my chest, what did you say your name was again?" Diana turned towards Ron as they made their way towards the room that held 'The Goblet Of Fire.'

Ron's cheeks grew crimson in embarrassment his eyes flew away from her chest and up to meet her face. "Oh uh I'm Ron." He sputtered out.

"Well then Ron, I'm Diana." She gave him a grin, chuckling at his red cheeks.

The odd trio walked through the halls, Diana and Harry making simple conversation, both of them- despite their nerves, able to hold a steady conversation, while Ron- still shocked he was in such close proximity to the quarter veela, merely nodded or shook his head whenever the conversation concerned him.

"Exactly! Had Krum not caught the snitch when he did, the match wouldn't have ended on his terms, therefore losing the cup would have been even more embarrassing!" Diana's ocean blue eyes were sparkling as she and Harry talked animatedly about quidditch, a sport she adored but was beyond rubbish at.

"Precisely!" Harry gave the girl a grin falling deeper into her trance that he'd been under since blue met green for the first time.