First day of highschool

-Aria pov-
Today is the first day of school! I can't believe that I am a freshman. In a few more years I'll probably go to college, I've always wanted to be a Federal agent. My parents named Ezra and McKayla are always so supportive! Yet they're so busy  they're never really there for me as well as my brother Jacob. As I get ready to shower for my first day of school I call my best friend Olivia, I always need some extra support when my parents are as busy as they are right now.

As I am calling Olivia I notice how she was acting strange like she was worried, and I could feel it through the way she talked. I ignored it tho and thanked her for always being there for me even when times were though.

I took an uber to school since it was pretty rainy outside, as I got out of the uber I noticed a certain guy around the lockers, he looked lost. I wanted to go say hi and introduce myself since it must be hard not knowing anyone at school, I took a good look at him he was very good looking, blue sapphire eyes and black dark hair, 5'7 which gosh! He was tall, his arm had a couple tattoos. I walked over to him and waved, he completely IGNORED me!! What a jerk! I was trying to be friendly and this is what I get. I got an idea of asking a question, I asked what his name was as he softly responds in a very deep voice which will drive anyone CRAZYYY, Alex. Thats all he said, and all I needed to know for now.

As the bell rang I rushed to my english class just to notice Alex, he was the only person in the room which I obviously thought they were good looking. I waved at the teacher and sat at my spot just to my surprise Alex was sitting next to me! For some reason I was very happy since this will be a very good opportunity to get to know him, "hello Alex" he sat there silently paying attention to class which I should too.

The first 2 classes finishing which were really boring but you won't go through that, I went back home to my surprise that my parents looked very upset and lost. I don't think they expected me to get home this early. "Hi mom and dad" I said quietly and calming, "hello dear please go to your room me and your dad have some problems to solve honey" I had so many questions as to what was the problem but I obeyed and just went straight to my room and texted Olivia since me and her didn't see each other at class. "Hello Oliv" I texted her, she responded back as to a simple "hi". I asked if anything was wrong she said she saw a very hot guy Alex today, Which I don't blame her ;) but back to the point she said Alex completely ignored her and just walked away ignoring her without looking at her. I felt horrible but  I reassured her she will meet someone and have a great connection with.

Olivia invited me to take a coffee, I asked my parents for permission saying yes since they looked pretty annoyed for me to be in the house. I met Olivia at the park and went walking to the nearest coffee shop that opened last week. We ordered the coffee with a cake pop and sat down "soo anything you want to tell me?" I asked which to my surprise she opened up and told me she saw Alex with a very mysterious person. I ask myself if I know who could it be but that's for later me and Olivia just talked about boys drama and some people me and Olivia met. Pretty boring asking me huh? I don't really like to date people I am very independent as my own only focusing on friends, family, and my career.