im sorry Marcy.. pt 1 =))))

please start the song before you read! remember your name is maddie in this story with bubblegum pink hair! with dark brown eyes, and also very clumsy and stupid and you can choose to be biesexual or a lesbian. anyway lets start! also im kinda bad at writeing so just kinda try to ignore my mistakes =l OMG LAST MINUTE UM SO sahsha was left back in the human world shes only annes friend but yassss thats all omg i suck at this.

Maddie's POV: i wish i could tell Marcy i love her... i feel so small having to hide my feelings of the fear of rejection, but why am i so scared its not like im not used to it. considering my own parents don't want me. i zone out to think while Anne is with the planters in wart wood, and Marcy is in the library. *i stand up to brush my knees leaving my room floor after breaking down from my thoughts.

Marcy's POV: hmm i wonder what maddie is doing ?, shes just so kind but broken. it hurts me to think she has to fake a smile each day but me and Anne know the real maddie. too bad Sasha broke her though. but she should be over it so what it that bothers her.

No ones POV : the two girls not even noticeing the fact they both are thinking about each other. on the man while Anne and sprig are getting home after fighting a giant worm monster. marcy after finishing up her business in the library decides to go hang out with Maddie. she walks down the big hallway in the kings castle to go to maddies room, until she finally sees the door slowly opening the door to see Maddie sitting down in silence on the cold floor.

Marcy's POV: what was maddie doing i wonder,i slowly start to approach her. i stop standing over her i see her eyes water a bit, i hear her heart beat. i know she hates when i accuse her of being sad so i utter "h-hey maddie!"

No ones POV: "oh he-hey there " maddie quickly replies while she wipes her eyes. "are you alright?" Marcy says in a soft worried tone "yeah just alone with my thoughts i guess" maddie replies in sad-ish tone. Marcy replies "hey it okay maddie" as marcy goes down to her level,and hugs her

Maddies POV: OMG SHE JUST HUGGED ME SHES STILL HOLDING ME, i feel butterflies flutter in my stomach my face goes red. i feel my heart rush but i try to relax and close my eyes and calm down and enjoy her company.

Marcys POV: I just hugged her omg why did i-. im so embarrassed i calm down as i turn to see maddies face turned red just thinking about it i turn red. i never really thought about it but i kinda like maddie shes just so kind,DUMB,clumsy,cute,sweet,and pretty i think dreamily. suddenly i see her eyes closed , i feel happy and exctited to see her like that i start to feel my eyes get heavy, to help i close them.

No ones POV: next minute they were hugging now they are cuddiling in each other arm sleeping. both realiseing they like each other.

Maddies dream - as her and marcy are runing through tulips. she sees something in the distance its marcy she turn to the marcy the one whos holding her hand . as she turns angry elling at maddie " WHY DONT YOU TELL ME " "HUH WELL SPILL IT CHUMP" * marcy strikes maddie maddie sadly replies " IM SORRY MARCY" "im sorry marcy.."

marcys dream- weeeeee * as she rides a drgon in a zelda costume with a pikachu beside her. and behind her on the dragon was maddie as they both ride in joy.

ok thats all for today its kinda a daily thing i might to a pt later today or tmrw they will wake up in pt 2 but yas also I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANKS FOR READINGGGGGGG