RESERVED ISSUE no.9

🔞🔞🔞Warning🔞🔞🔞
SPG! Skip if you want. Read at your own risk.

  "Do we really have to do this? Pwede namang akitin ko nalang siya diba?"

I glance at her once more. Nakakainis na talaga. Kanina pa siya ganiyan. Tanong ng tanong.

"And do you think kapag inakit mo siya, he'll lay on the bed with you? Kasi kung oo, matagal na sanang nangyari iyon. You and your general wouldn't be engaged by now if that happened long ago."

"Hey! You're hurting me."

"I'm sorry that I am. Pero iyon ang totoo and you have nothing else to do but to accept it."

  She just rolled eyes on me.

"So, after filming this, we'll send this straight to him, and then he'll took responsibility of me? Are you certain?"

  "Yes, I am. I'm not a published writer for no reason. Sewing plots are my expertise."

Honestly, I am sure na hindi mangyayari ang sinasabi niya. Dahil wala naman sa mga pinapangarap niya ang totoong plano ko. I had to lie para pumayag siya. Hindi siya pananagutan ni Mattheo if he finds out she's doing this on purpose. Pwera nalang kung mabuntis siya ni Mattheo. Baka doon, panagutan siya ng lalake.

  But I won't let that happen, nope. Ayokong may madamay na bata dito or even may mabuong bata sa gagawin namin na ito because this is a mistake. And babies are made with love. Not with a mistake.

And this we are making? Is a mistake. A mistake we have to do to justify another mistake. A mistake in which Kai is the victim. A victim whom haven't received justice for what happened to her. And we all know, the victim deserves justice.

  "He's coming, Mia."

I gave her a pill.
"Drink this."

"What? Why? Hindi ba dapat lang na mabuntis ako? Para mas malakas ang ebidensya ko na makuha siya?"

"I don't want you two to have a baby in this way. It must be in a way where you two both love to do it. Okay? Just do as I say."

   Puzzled but she still drank the pill. And then I readied the aphrodisiac I bought sa isang online website. Yup. Mjio taught me a lot.

"You have to make him drink this. Got it?"

She nodded.

Hawak ko ang isang wine na nilagyan ko na ng aphrodisiac sa loob. Of course, we will need this. Dahil hindi naman kusang tatalon sa kama si Mattheo with her on top.

  We heard a knock at the door sa may sala. He's here.

"This is your cue. Make sure that you're going to do the spg part on your room. Okay? Kasi nandoon ang mga camera. And nasa kabilang kwarto ako filming everything. You got it? 'Wag kang magkamali. This is your only chance."

"I got it."

Naglakad na siya para pagbuksan ng pinto si Mattheo.
While I on the other hand, went  upstairs to the second room to the left and do my work.

And I was not mistaking. It was really him. He has this irritated face he wore.

I can see them through the cameras na in-install ko din sa sala. We never know... And that's why we should always have plan A, B, and C or more sakaling hindi gumana ang mga nauna.

  Perks of being a writer.

And they started talking. Well, more like started flirting. And the job was on to Sheen. Hindi naman kasi kumikibo si Mattheo. He's being a gentleman.