Forbidden Love

"I can't do this anymore my Scrubby!"
Spongebob yelps dejectedly, jogging across the room.
"Spongy what's wrong?"
Mr. Clean shouts anxiously.
"This isn't right, we need to stop"
Spongebob chokes on his tears.
"I have a job, I can't keep running away from it for you... For us..."
"What are you saying?"
Mr. Clean grows worried, putting his large meaty hand around Spongebobs wrist, lifting his small jaw with the tips of his fingers.
"Scrubby- I—I-"
Spongebob stutters.
"Shhhhh"
Mr. Clean smirks, locking eyes with the boy of sponge.
"You don't have to run away from your feelings just because someone else may be unhappy, just enjoy yourself"
Spongebob wraps his slim arms around Mr. Cleans bulky body, slight tears run down his cheeks wondering what choices will he have to make...

Later....

Mr. Crabs sits across the table from Spongebob. No taking, only silence fills the room. Listening to the clock go "tik tok tik tok"  the silence was enough to drive someone mad. Finally Mr. Crabs speaks.
"What do you find so special in that... Mr. Cleans man you sneak off from work with?"
Spongebob didn't speak, just looked down ashamed.
"I'll ask again"
Mr. Crabs clenches his jaw, raising his voice slightly.
"What do you find so special in that Mr. Cleans man you keep sneaking off from work with?"
Spongebob puts his hands over his face. He feels as if he will go insane, if he tells the truth he'll be fired, but if he lies he will be unhappy.
About to speak his words, a deep voice interrupts.
"Why should he answer you, Eugene Crabs?"
Mr. Crabs looked shocked, then angrily speaking.
"What makes you think you could step into my office with no saying from me?"
Mr. Clean shushes Mr. Crabs tender lips.
"You don't understand how much I've helped you business"
He slams Mr. Crabs onto the firm wall.
"All that time you've said Spongebob did well at cleaning... He used my product."
A gasp and a choke fulfilled Mr. Crabs throat. It can't be.
Mr. Clean turns around and grabs Soongebob by the soft hand. Bringing him in for a kiss.
"Why don't we leave this place, we can clean up at my place."
Spongebobs face turns a rose red, as his mouth drops too his chin. Silently agreeing to the offer given.
Mr. Crabs sat in disbelief, watching the lovers walk away from the Crusty Crab.

Spongebob and Mr. Clean weren't bothered once more after that. Living their lives they made a product, "Mr. Cleans Magic Eraser." They became well known to many of those around them. They did, live happily ever after.

The End.