𝓓𝓸𝓼

LETTERS

Ever since she had woken up, Rhaenyra had asked Sam and Dean for notebooks

Ever since she had woken up, Rhaenyra had asked Sam and Dean for notebooks. She spent most of the time writing her memories or dreams. Sometimes even drawing them. What she could remember at least. Details about people she saw in her dreams. But, it was a slow process because she could barely sleep. When she managed to sleep for a longer period of time she could only hear voices but not see anything. She wrote and wrote. Sometimes they were songs, sometimes a phrase, sometimes even a faint name, it was mostly her name and her children's.

They were times were she dreamt of the Seven Kingdoms. That had been such a long time ago. She remembered Ragnar and their family. It was rare when she remembered her two other families. But, what had happened in the last thousand years was just like a blank page. It frustrated her to no end. Today was different. She remembered this family. A blonde-haired women. Seven children. That's all she saw. There was nothing else, just the women and her children. Rhaenyra wrote it down, every detail of the children's features that she could see.

 Rhaenyra wrote it down, every detail of the children's features that she could see

Sam and Dean were going on a hunt and leaving her on the bunker. There was enough food and entertainment to last at least for a week. It had been early in the morning when Rhaenyra had woken up. First, she wrote. Since she was up at five a.m. she decided to try and sleep but it was an epic fail as Dean always said. So, she decided to read. Sam had plenty of lore/folklore for her to read. The day before Sam had explained to her that they had to go away for a few days. She simply shook her head saying she understood and left it at that. That morning Sam was getting ready to leave when he decided to check on her. He knocked on her door. "Come in" he heard her say. As he walked in he noticed all the notebooks on the bed. Opened to different pages. She often did that when she had a dream that match with another from a few nights prior.

"Hey" he greeted her. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi, Sammy" believe it or not aside from Dean, she was the only person who got to call him Sammy. Rhaenyra loved Sammy. He was patient with her. Everything she knew, from books, tv shows, movies, music, art and such she had learned it from him. "We're leaving now. Will you be okay?" he asked her. She stared at him before answering.